Sir Nigel Greasley TODAY

Please note yesterdays light engine movement for 60007 Sir Nigel Greasley is listed as cancelled and todays movement of both Sir Nigel and 60009 Union of South Africa is now listed as Union only - same times Wincobank 1138, Midland 1145- 1230, Barrow Hill 1314.

Thursdays movement of the K1 is still listed :

http://www.uksteam.info/tours/t09/t0402p.htm

These are steam engine movements for the barrow hill open day this weekend .

http://www.barrowhill.org/

Edited by bus man
link added

You may not be intrested but around 4,000 people were on the lineside for sundays steam special through this area

What do they say about if you have nothing nice to say....? Thanks to the OP for sharing this information.

What do they say about if you have nothing nice to say....? Thanks to the OP for sharing this information.

Exactly..:thumbsup:

See, for example, on a different thread:

Any chance that those who feel like having a dig at those who pursue a hobby that isn't 'cool' can buzz off to a different thread please? ... If you don't have anything useful to add then please don't add anything at all.

Well said Iam seriously considering not posting any information on this subject again due to the comments above and the problems when tornado came through

You can only go and look at it if you say hello

I will be wearing a dark jacket with a macmillan dafadil on it and carrying a camera and a hagard look on my face of course

I'll be wearing a blue shirt and a dark blue suit jacket with grey pants and carrying a copy of Crime and Punishment.

I'll be wearing a frown, because I can't get out of work!

Thanks for posting this. Can see some train spotters at the end of the platform from my desk. Always useful to be able to look up the forum and find out what they're waiting for and when it'll get here.