Highgreen Sec Mod Class of '64

Any forummers left Highgreen Sec Mod school in 1964 out there ? Particularly the guys who remember Bob Teasdale, John Fowler, Ron Richardson, Marcia Sykes, Christine Turner et al. We are all now in our 60th year and a re-union may interest some or all of us. Please PM me if you dont want to go public.

Hi fellow users

need help please how do i insert emoticons in my threads

cheers dtm

Hi fellow users

need help please how do i insert emoticons in my threads

cheers dtm

Whats this got to do with my thread???????:huh:

sorry genuine mistake not used to using the threads hope to learn by mistakes

i was at Coleridge Sec Mod twenty years before you went to Highgreen so again sorry

DTM

My old friend kath from highgreen would have left that school then, i will try to find out her

maiden name.

Just as a matter of interest - under the old West Riding - was this school located in the present Greengate Lane Primary School? WRCC schools were brought into Sheffield MDC on 1st April, 1974. After seeing the state of repair and actual facilities the WRCC palmed Sheffield off with - the date was apt! Sheffield Education at that time was a very progressive system eg a special school for every type of special need - the WRCC school building stock put back capital spend on original Sheffield schools for years!