Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

Johnnie was a good rider but was one of the last to transfer from Cowhorns to Canadian Bends and accordingly slipped down the ratings a bit.

Steve - where does the John Fountain you are talking about come from?

He did live down near you and was pally with Graeme Hoole

Do you know him?

BTW, Was listening to Grateful Dead live at Fillmore East yesterday. Glorious version of "Good Morning Little Schoolgirl"

:headbang:

BTW, Was listening to Grateful Dead live at Fillmore East yesterday. Glorious version of "Good Morning Little Schoolgirl"

:headbang:

I remember John - he lived a few doors down from me. I saw Graham Hoole a few months ago up at the Old Horns in Higher Bradfield. I quite often see him in Tesco! What's occurring with John these days, do you know?

Ah the wonderful Grateful Dead. Do you know I only have one album of theirs - can't believe it - I must rectify that! I will be listening to it again now though! I was however, recently listening to them singing Bob Dylan's All Along the Watchtower live (1988 - Hampton Coliseum) - great stuff!

Do you know my brother Andrew Camm? He used to go to the Youth Club. Father Kirkham was a very good friend of his. He helped put on a party for him when he got engaged to Angela White and the same when they got married.

The name does not ring a bell, I was going from 1976 to 1979

Johny Fountain used to live just below the gennel down Holgate Cres on the left. Pat Hosford used to live opposite. A few doors up from Pat lived Graham Hoole and a bit further up was Marie Simpson. Opposite her were the Camms I seem to remember (I,m going back to 1964).

Johny Fountain used to live just below the gennel down Holgate Cres on the left. Pat Hosford used to live opposite. A few doors up from Pat lived Graham Hoole and a bit further up was Marie Simpson. Opposite her were the Camms I seem to remember (I,m going back to 1964).

used to pick tony camm up on sunday morning for football usualy had to nock him up played for railway hotel in the eighties in goal

and a bit further up was Marie Simpson.

Marie recently celebrated her 40th wedding anniversary. She lives on Fulmere Crescent next door to her mother-in-law

I remember John - he lived a few doors down from me. What's occurring with John these days, do you know?

!

We're actually trying to find him coz he may have some fotos of Cycle Speedway, so if you see him tell him to get his pictures on the web and send us all a link

We're actually trying to find him coz he may have some fotos of Cycle Speedway, so if you see him tell him to get his pictures on the web and send us all a link

cant understand it i no his name but cant remember what he looked like how old would he be

thought i might reply to this thread..did any of you oldies know the Callaghans...they lived at 123 buchanan rd about 1942's to 1970's.......

Pete - you're right, John lived right at the side of the gennel, can't remember Pat Hosford though. Graham lived almost opposite us (Camms) and Marie a bit further up. Hope Marie is ok, we all used to be good friends.