Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

Hi baldy,Ron Hallam would be in his early seventies.we worked at Smithywood in 1952.eightlegger.

hia matey got your private message 4 times tday lol you must be havin probs as u said on another thread ill do my best to get some sort of message to ron or fhone number ill pm you bye for now.

If memory serves me right poor Phil Johnson died in december 2004 of lung cancer R.I.P Phil (top guy )

Yeah that sounds about right

A gang of us went to watch his band at a WMC in Hillsboro, about 1975, lots of Chuck Berry and early Status Quo stuff

He loved Mick Jagger, and I can remember listening to "let it Bleed" in his house on Deerlands, when the Great Vonecho was playing at a pub on Bradfield Rd.

He was also fond of Native Americans and had a giant mask on his bedroom wall. Definitely one of the good guys

Yeah that sounds about right

A gang of us went to watch his band at a WMC in Hillsboro, about 1975, lots of Chuck Berry and early Status Quo stuff

He loved Mick Jagger, and I can remember listening to "let it Bleed" in his house on Deerlands, when the Great Vonecho was playing at a pub on Bradfield Rd.

He was also fond of Native Americans and had a giant mask on his bedroom wall. Definitely one of the good guys

I remember that he loved the Stones! We used to go round to his house sometimes, listen to records and have a laugh. Bless him.

Don't know - I'll ask our Pete'n'John, see'f they know

have you or john any pics of the parson x speedway track or any of the riders remember seein quite a few once upon a time dont know wat happend to them ben howe had a few ive got some somewhere could be at erics after chase em up and put them on here. ask john if he remembers me buyin a cycle speedway bike off him think it was a fiver hope i paid him lol

any info on lost red tail harris hawk in parson cross today please

sorry its a red tail hawk my mistake

that's a long way from home , in the US, we know them as chicken hawks

is that true i didnt no actually itsmy sons its gone missing before and come back hes spotted it earlier in a large tree at the back of his house so hopefully it will come to hand

There was one on "Foghorn Leghorn"

There was one on "Foghorn Leghorn"

take me to hospital quick me sides are splittin lol got it back now

take me to hospital quick me sides are splittin lol got it back now

Glad you got it back safe. I was worried about all the chickens...

Glad you got it back safe. I was worried about all the chickens...

did you find out if there were any pics nockin about from cycle speedway days ben had a few and tom roebuck had some dont know what happend to them