Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

eightlegger nice to hear from you again ill ask around and see if i can get you some more info in the next few dayskeep lookin ok matey.

no. but from1981 to 1985 i taught at yewlands school. i returned in 1990 until 1993.

i used to teach science and maths and at the time my name was mrs booth. i have since remarried.

my head of dept was robert hutt. he was tragically killed in a motorbike accident about 10 years ago. since then his widow and their grown up children have all relocated to new zealand.

i remember everyone in my form, we started off as 2/7 and they were all lovely kids. i was redeployed to hinde house in 1993 and despite having 2 small boys i had to accept a full time post. retired with ill health in 2000 but i did eventually recover. i now work with adults with learning disabilities, would love to hear any news from anyone who remembers me

yeah i remember you, i think my bro andy mcgowan was in your form..i was in miss manions form which was the cooking block,,mrs caine was my maths teacher,,miss price was my french teacher and mr girling was my english teacher,,i've been left yewlands about 22 years now,,had some great and fun times there,,oh not forgetting the one and only gym teacher miss coy,,she was hard :D

Lived on Deerlands Ave 1941 -1946, dont remember much just the Capital Cinema, and the corn fielr behind us

Lived on Deerlands Ave 1941 -1946, dont remember much just the Capital Cinema, and the corn fields behind us

bushbaby what became of ben howe havent seen him for years

Don't know - I'll ask our Pete'n'John, see'f they know

Don't know - I'll ask our Pete'n'John, see'f they know

ok matey just like to know hes ok

Hi Dogsbody I dont know if you remember Deano who worked at Shaws Transport

when we were there but Dave and Jane will( I dont think Barry knows him ) I have

been told he died of swine flu yesterday . He was a great bloke who will be sorely

missed . So if you would pass this on I am sure they would like to know .

i lived on dryden drive, and felt exactly the same.

Did You No Any Families On Dryden Rd, Obriens,Sheldons,Scotts,Brooks,?

Hi Dogsbody I dont know if you remember Deano who worked at Shaws Transport

when we were there but Dave and Jane will( I dont think Barry knows him ) I have

been told he died of swine flu yesterday . He was a great bloke who will be sorely

missed . So if you would pass this on I am sure they would like to know .

Thanks for that Al. I've passed it on. I hope you're keeping ok.

yes remember the souths george and moira ,also the lunns gary,tony,pete lived next door. had some good times .wander what they are upto now?

lived on knutton cres,,,does anyone remember the souths

Yep me and chap blade was in the same year at school as Heather and also

remember Phil and Mel tormenting little Georgie just about every time they saw him Did you live across the road from them?