Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

.Steve did you hear Delaney & Bonnie on SOTS...not heard it for Years, still got it on 45. Late 60s...happy days .:)

.Steve did you hear Delaney & Bonnie on SOTS...not heard it for Years, still got it on 45. Late 60s...happy days .:)

I did - superb! I liked the George Harrison trilogy too...

Bushbaby's on the radio again

[/url]

For those who've asked, the whole program is repeated on Radio Sheffield this Friday 3rd Feb at midday, and should be available on iPlayer for a week after that

He must have been the fittest man in sheffield :hihi:

always seemed to come round on a Sunday'think he wore a trilby and a silk neck scarf

he came round for a few years . i can remember him from when i was a kid. if my memories are correct , they were 4 for a tanner,or two and a half pence to you young uns

he came round for a few years . i can remember him from when i was a kid. if my memories are correct , they were 4 for a tanner,or two and a half pence to you young uns
but where were they made.

Dont know to be honest. I think his name was Mr Hardy came from Hillsborough or thereabouts.I never had oatcakes but his pikelets were great.Better than any you buy today.

New "Shop Window" Photo exhibition at Sunwin House - Formerly known as Redgates, and latterly as The Co-Op, just off The Moor (Opposite Curries)

It includes a couple of Parson Cross pics, and is very well worth seeing. Should be there for a few weeks....

Dont know to be honest. I think his name was Mr Hardy came from Hillsborough or thereabouts.I never had oatcakes but his pikelets were great.Better than any you buy today.

Barry, the foto exhibition at Redgates includes the "Parson Cross Kids" featuring your Steven, Linda and a couple of cousins...

just read thi book Bushy , when tha doing a sequel ?:)

Thanks. Next Tuesday I'll be giving a cheque to "Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice" for the author's proceeds. About 200 quid up to now!

All being well I'm gonna retire soon and then a sequel will be on the cards. It might not be Parson Cross based but definitely Sheffield. Maybe on the lines of growing old disgracefully :headbang:

Barry, the foto exhibition at Redgates includes the "Parson Cross Kids" featuring your Steven, Linda and a couple of cousins...

Nice one Steve ill tell them.I can recommend retirement ,you will enjoy it.If you have good health,you have all the time in the world to do whatever you want.