Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

We lived at number 50, other side of the street. Is your sister's name Jennifer or am I thinking of someone else?

Nope, my sisters name was Marilyn! You were more or less across from the road that went up to Margy shops if Im right...?

I'll drink a toast to George at the weekend. Lovely guy. Ran a coach to Tommy More's school everyday for 20 years and never charged Sister Mercy a penny. Drove it himself most of the time

Who gets Shefftax? Steve?

i got some more info off pete bush,,he passed away on thursday at the age of 93,,its not official yet but the servlce may be st thomas moore's church (across from colley cub) as george was catholic. i will let you know any info of the funeral when i get it,,bush--i thought steve actually owned shefftax

Kath who or whats C&N just curious. Ta Pennyxx

Crosby & Nash

As in "Crosby Stills & Nash" but without Stephen Stills

Think "Marrakesh Express" and you're nearly there

:headbang:

C & N booked - 11 October. £55 a ticket.

Me too

Q26

kate

thanks for that i had heard he was a ice cream man just wondered what he went on to do and where he was living

Not heard a thing since about 1975. Do you remember the name of his brother?

Edited by KateT

Me too

Q26

Don't believe it - I'm Q29

Edited by KateT

Kath who or whats C&N just curious. Ta Pennyxx

As Bushy says, Crosby & Nash. Why don't you go??

Edited by KateT

kate

no sorry didnt know he had a brother just remember he had a sister

Don't believe it - I'm Q29

Form an orderly Q then lol sorry I couldn't resist !

For anyone who's interested, it's Tony Smythe's 50th in The Beagle, April 29th!

Why not come along and meet old friends? This could very well be your last chance

Hi Bushbaby. I dont think I knowTony but is Pat his brother. Im sure I know Pat through Kenny and mates. Any way, I just might turn up if your going. Because I got my book this week. Got to get an autograph havent I. It made brilliant reading. Well done. I had tears in my eyes by page 9. Then some music from dads funeral was on radio so I couldnt read anymore till I had composed my self. Then I was laughinging. So many memories. Would you know Mrs Crump? Lived on Wordsworth corner house of the little close before the garage.

Deso! Whats his full name? Mansel youth club and Jackie. Thats where I had my first taste of wine. Did you know Nelli Webster? I also remember the day of decimalisation. On the way to school I asked the sweet shop lady "how much are them penny lollies", she said "yes". I can still convert P`s to D`s.

Anyway, I think our family must `av `ad that twin pram after your family `cause me and my sister used one just like it to fetch the weekly shop for mom.

Look after thi sen, Julie x

Did you know Nelli Webster?

I remember Nellie - didn't she have a sister too?

Edited by KateT