Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

Anyone know why the house on the corner of Yew Lane

and Creswick Lane has been demolished? It wasn't

exactly a slum.:huh:

It always had a few flash cars outside ,A white Jenson springs to mind

A Jenson Interceptor, now that was the car of my dreams a long, long time ago........

A Jenson Interceptor, now that was the car of my dreams a long, long time ago........

They never tipped their hardworking, conscientious, always smiling Paper Boy though (Me). Them and their neighbours, The Radcliffes, both very wealthy by PX standards, but both kept it all to themselves.

They never tipped their hardworking, conscientious, always smiling Paper Boy though (Me). Them and their neighbours, The Radcliffes, both very wealthy by PX standards, but both kept it all to themselves.

Would that be Horace Radcliffe Steve?

Would that be Horace Radcliffe Steve?

did the ratcliffes live on creswick greave ??? im sure they did

i lived in parson cross till i was 18 month old my parents are beatrice balfour (nelson) david balfour mum lived on wordsworth and dad on fulmere all my grandparents are no longer with us emily nelson was my last living grand parent but sadly passed away 3 years ago

Michelle - I was at Colley when your mum was there (I was a year below). My husband was also good friends with your dad and said to say hello - his name is Mick Thompson.

Hi kellylou,great to hear from you.(JUST IN TIME)as my wife Jaqueline& i will be leaving for England on wed.18th april,& will be in sheffield on 22nd.Would love to surprise your mum,what do you think?.Last saw you all in Carterton,you were just kids then.Let me know how i can get in touch with you A.S.A.P. I was eightlegger but now i'm cydesdale(long story) My e-mail is sooty @telus.net.

hi its kelly again can u get intouch when you get this plz

Always found them pleasent to get on with, if i remember right the jenson was a ff model about seven litres of V8 yank muscle.

hi its kelly again can u get intouch when you get this plz

hi!kellylou,really pleased to hear from you,as i had tried a couple of times,but no luck.So sorry we could'nt get together with your mum,how is she?One or two things went haywire when we were over there unfortunatley,and messed our schedule up.Anyhow hoping to hear from you soon. e-mail is sooty@telus.net.bye for now,arthur(clydesdale).

From the top of the hill; in parson cross park, overlooking parson cross, the sunset is amazin. We used to go there every sunday night to play rounders, cricket etc.. good times too. . . .

did the Ratcliffes live on creswick greave ??? im sure they did

thw Radcliffes lived on Yew lane in the bungalow between Strawsons (which was adressed on Roacher) and the church houses.The actual address was 286 Yew lane i took their papers

Just found out that Meynell Youth Club has burnt down. This was just after Colley Youth Club was set a light.