Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

yes wanting to exchange from sheffield to skegness

Did not grow up in the area but hung out with a group who did in the early seventies. Remember names like Mick Price, Alan Crooks, Martin wragg, Hazel Crooks and Linda Bown come to mind wonder if they are still around or moved on

Did not grow up in the area but hung out with a group who did in the early seventies. Remember names like Mick Price, Alan Crooks, Martin wragg, Hazel Crooks and Linda Bown come to mind wonder if they are still around or moved on

According to my brother Alan lives in Dronfield. He doesn't see Mick but goes fishing with his brother Bob.

Martin Wragg? Well there's a name to juggle with. Big family, lived at Foxhill.

Alan Crookes worked for the Parks dept in the late 70s.

Linda was a nice girl, bit quiet - went to Mansell YC for a while

Martin Wragg? Well there's a name to juggle with. Big family, lived at Foxhill.

Alan Crookes worked for the Parks dept in the late 70s.

Linda was a nice girl, bit quiet - went to Mansell YC for a while

I seem to remember Linda and Alan being an item? but could be wrong she also hung around with another girl I think was called Kath but cannot remember her surname. It's funny how you can remember faces but not names. I bet I would walk past most of them in the street and not even recognize them as they are all still teenagers in my mind.

I seem to remember Linda and Alan being an item? but could be wrong she also hung around with another girl I think was called Kath but cannot remember her surname.

Kath Moore

How did the "Eightfoot" get it's name?

I noticed in this week,s retro a letter from Barrie Pollard from Australia late of Wordsworth Avenue saying hallo to his friends. Would this be a relative of Raymond?

How did the "Eightfoot" get it's name?

Could it be eight feet wide? we were posher, between Chaucer Road and Knutton Crescent we had a gennell.

falstaf crescent to be exact,i spent a load of time knockin about round there with the boyces,petch,s mortons,paxtons,pete wilson and craig markham,could have cried when i saw that photo.

I lived in Bartlett Road and recently went to see my old house only to find it had been flattened...very sad...they were well built little houses.

Torch Plans:

I'm gonna be at Chaucer Shops (outside Fogg's, just where they used to have the Yo-Yo competitions which our John always won) for the Torch. From about 4:30 onwards. It would be great to meet up and maybe sneak into The Beagle for a snifter afterwards...