Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

Hi Kazwazza Yes its the same Roger Kemp. I see him regularly. Do you think he would remember you. Neil.

Hi Kazwazza Yes its the same Roger Kemp. I see him regularly. Do you think he would remember you. Neil.

Hi again Neil. Hes my uncle say hi to him from me when you see him next :) Ive been trying to find out about both sides of my family when they were young, as i lost my nan last year and thought it would be nice to come on here and see if anyone new any of my family. thankyou for getting back to me much appreciated x

Hi kellylou,great to hear from you.(JUST IN TIME)as my wife Jaqueline& i will be leaving for England on wed.18th april,& will be in sheffield on 22nd.Would love to surprise your mum,what do you think?.Last saw you all in Carterton,you were just kids then.Let me know how i can get in touch with you A.S.A.P. I was eightlegger but now i'm cydesdale(long story) My e-mail is sooty @telus.net.

hi cydesdale thankyou for the reply hope you get this message it would be lovely to take u to see my mum although i must say she is not a well lady my email addy is spblade1@hotmail.co.uk please get intouch to arrange something if you can

Neil, is that Roger Kemp who lived on Milnrow? Would be early sixties now I guess. Smashin guy as I remember

Hi Steve Its the same Kempy you mention. Still fit and well had coffee with him yesterday. Neil.

hi bushbaby-where can i buy your book from-gi ure ruwerin,,its my moms birthday and i really want to get it for her,,cheers

Geor Ruarin,Wiggys wesher Man,Get Thy Neck WESHED, Are available Star Shop York St Sheffield all good books.

Further down Holgate Road was:- Betts; Hazelhurst; Jackson; Campbell; Dinnigin; Jowett and on the odd numbers Liddell (next to the eight foot), Hogan, Thomas (3 boys Roy, Glen and Alan), Yellops and on the corner with Holgate Crescent was the Morris's and somewhere opposite them livedthe Sanderson twins. On Holgate Avenue opposite Margestone in a four block (I think) was Louis Thorpe and at the other end near Colley Road was Ian Bailey. I think and hope I have the names and location right if not no doubt I'll be corrected.

Geor Ruarin,Wiggys wesher Man,Get Thy Neck WESHED, Are available Star Shop York St Sheffield all good books.

O:Dr charity shops !

Further down Holgate Road was:- Betts; Hazelhurst; Jackson; Campbell; Dinnigin; Jowett and on the odd numbers Liddell (next to the eight foot), Hogan, Thomas (3 boys Roy, Glen and Alan), Yellops and on the corner with Holgate Crescent was the Morris's and somewhere opposite them livedthe Sanderson twins. On Holgate Avenue opposite Margestone in a four block (I think) was Louis Thorpe and at the other end near Colley Road was Ian Bailey. I think and hope I have the names and location right if not no doubt I'll be corrected.

my mum lived between campbells and dinningtons from 1977

Jonesey,

You forgot the Atkinsons (opposite the Sandersons) The Holliss's (next door), The Longfords next to the Sandersons, and myself opposite the Morrises. The Cooksons were our neighbours but you may not remember them.

Marjorie Pemberton lived two houses up from the Atkinsons. She was a real star!

kellylou82, that would be number 58. We moved into that house in '60, I left in '68, mum and dad stayed until 75. Prior to us a couple caled Bosack lived there.