Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

And what about Stayin on that train by Tony Bluebeard? How did that not get to no1.

And what about Stayin on that train by Tony Bluebeard? How did that not get to no1.

It's difficult to say....:surprised

Can aanyone tell me I went to meynall school in the infants for a couple of terms 1951 ...52. the head mistress, a small lady did she wear a medal ribbon, and dressed in a grey/black type of milatary clothing ?

I see by the txt here some of you lived on doe royd cres, I was there, with my grandad and grandmother mr mrs Blearse at no 160 doe royd cresent

I'm new to this site and have found great pleasure in your txt here, mant thanks

:)

A true Masterpiece!

Did you get the full 7 minutes Of Morrison? Glorious

Absolutely fantastic!! Loved it.

Kept that one quiet - thank God!

A true Masterpiece!

Did you get the full 7 minutes Of Morrison? Glorious

Steve - did you listen to our Bob's 'Blonde on Blonde' last night 10 pm - excellent!! If not go on play it again ...or whatever.

Steve - did you listen to our Bob's 'Blonde on Blonde' last night 10 pm - excellent!! If not go on play it again ...or whatever.

I didn't but it's one of my favoritist albums ever, and I often dig out the eight track for those long journeys (changes tracking half way through "Rainy Day Women")

Did you know Graham Lightfoot (had a brother called Wayne), married Kath Charlesworth?

It's his 40th wedding anniversary this week

Old? No I don't feel old!

:confused:

I didn't but it's one of my favoritist albums ever, and I often dig out the eight track for those long journeys (changes tracking half way through "Rainy Day Women")

Did you know Graham Lightfoot (had a brother called Wayne), married Kath Charlesworth?

It's his 40th wedding anniversary this week

Old? No I don't feel old!

:confused:

I love it, one of my favourite albums (Prob my favourite Bob). Yes I know Graham Lightfoot, he was in my class at school and Wayne a couple of years above. How do you know them?

How do you know them?

Wayne was good mate of our John's. Used to ride hie motor scooter to our house

Graham and Kath used to run the Five Arches pub in the olden days

Wayne was good mate of our John's. Used to ride hie motor scooter to our house

Graham and Kath used to run the Five Arches pub in the olden days

I think he used to run the Firth Park Hotel (think that was its name) too in Page Hall. Must have only been 18 when he married then - just out of school!! 40 years....where have they gone....

Wayne and Graham both used to go to Colley Youth Club in the mid sixties. I think Graham became a fireman.

p.s. Apols, It was Wayne who joined the Fire Service.