Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

are you talking about nutty paul who lived down margetson with his 2 sisters ????

Paul and freddie lived on knutton road with two sisters ,Susan and ? I think Freddie collected glasses in the Beagle ,Always wondered wwhaat happened to the whole family after the parents went

Paul and freddie lived on knutton road with two sisters ,Susan and ? I think Freddie collected glasses in the Beagle ,Always wondered wwhaat happened to the whole family after the parents went

Paul is still in Parson Cross, I usually see him once a week on my way to work with a woman who might be one of the sisters.

Know I have asked this before does anyone remeber the simple lad who used to walk around the estate with a smile on his face always seemed to be smiling at a biro

That would be John Hefford, his parents owned the Fruit & Veg shop on the corner of Halifax and Avisford Roads. He was harmless but if you didn't know him he could be a bit scary. He was quite a big lad if I remember correctly.

That would be John Hefford.

Do we know what was wrong with him? Purely out of curiosity...

Use to know someone called Keith Steer, sister Irene on there.

hehe weird seeing those names, irenes my mum and keiths my uncle, hes still living there with my nan and grandad lol

Weer does tha find that then, real beer I mean?

Do we know what was wrong with him? Purely out of curiosity...

I don't know but would suggest some form of autism. What's amazing is that he was allowed, and was able, to meander about all day and come to no harm. Not sure that would happen today.

He was a big bugger allright

As for him being allowed to roam and wether hed get away with it these days,not a chance ,we were a different generation and apart from a bit of gentle mimimawking his safety was never in doubt these days theyd be setting fire to him or summat equally bad

Paul is still in Parson Cross, I usually see him once a week on my way to work with a woman who might be one of the sisters.

janet and angela are his sisters he lives with,my mate used to be their carer.Roy Davis used to take paul all over with him.

hehe weird seeing those names, irenes my mum and keiths my uncle, hes still living there with my nan and grandad lol

keith steer off falstaff?

Weer does tha find that then, real beer I mean?

Spinal Tap (at Midland Station)

janet and angela are his sisters he lives with,my mate used to be their carer.Roy Davis used to take paul all over with him.

i remember back in the 70's that we was on way back from margetson library to mansel infants and someone stood on his wire fence, paul came out and was throwing half house bricks at us. god he could have killed one of us. i dont know weather he was mentally disturbed or had other problems. i do remember a few years later we was on fulmere and he came out and chased us with a kitchen knife,,we **** ourselves as we did nowt wrong