Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

Just watched your youtube videos , brilliant use of music and photography but sad too .

thanks for the compliment, i tried my best to get some pics of parson cross and its all my work,,i did it as there is so many people on here who have emigrated many years ago and its just a look back of what had happened to parson cross over the last couple of years,,i know its sad to see the burned out houses on deerlands and demolition of mansel but its now all waste ground, its something to look back on as i have all the pics on my p.c, more to look back of what it was and what it is like now,, if anyone on forum wants any pics i will e mail for anyone if i get an e mail address, you can send it me through a personal message on forum

You didn't fall for that Helen Jackson rubbish did you? She wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up her nose!!
i dint fall for any of her s**t however she did tell me that the council went back on a promise to start rebuilding on the cross within a year of any demolitions taking place which as you all know is true

helen jackson is full of s**t,, my parents lived on mansel for 39 years in the malthouses, they did not want to leave but basiclly forced out, my brother was there when demex was gutting out house for demolition and he spoke to a fella who said that its going to take upto 5 years for the developers to start building as the land needs to settle, but if they build too early they could subside in a few years so looks like mansel is going to look like beirut for a few more years yet :(
helen jackson said rebuilding work should have started within a year of demolition but the council went back on there word. also a major building company should have started rebuilding work on the colley park/ st peters school site last year but theyve come under financial trouble of there own along with there financial backers

the council went back on there word

I refuse to believe that Sheffield Council, that fine bastion of upstanding integrity, would welch on a promise to the council tax paying population who fund their exotic lifestyles. Mike Bowers would be turning in his grave if he was dead

we all know what the government do,,they promise everything, then get voted in and then dont deliver the goods,, thats why this country is a s**t tip

i lived on holgate road in the 50,s

hi metalmickey i lived on holgate road in the 50,s

hi metalmickey i lived on holgate road in the 50,s

wen did you move off holgate

hi savfran what part of holgate did you live on i lived at the top end on the right hand side looking down:thumbsup:

Yeah Dogsbody thats me,I am now working for Ceva Logistics (TNT still

just a change of ownership) who are you?

Are you that little pixie bloke they call Tattoo?

Are you that little pixie bloke they call Tattoo?

No, I'm that bloke that lives on Yew lane and used to work for Roddison and then Fred Shaw. My name's Ernie and I drove the fastest milk cart in the West. We had mutual friends called the Beers.

Fred Shaw ohh that name rings a bell. I wonder how Spain is this time of year.

Isnt that where he jaunted off to?