Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

SOMEONE HAS TO BE THE FIRST >>> MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

ock I anu to you

ock i anu to you

aye oche aye the noo tooo to u two ! And our helen !

aye oche aye the noo tooo to u two ! And our helen !

I think ypur mother knew walt dawson used to have paper shop opposite revorm chaple

I think ypur mother knew walt dawson used to have paper shop opposite revorm chaple

Name dont ring any bells? Danny Firth used to run it when I was young...

Name dont ring any bells? Danny Firth used to run it when I was young...

that will be the one I am thinking of

happy xmas and s happy new year

Hello Maddy. You may be interested in Alan Billam's recently published book: Recollections of Grimesthorpe and Beyond. It's available from The Star shop in town.

Hi cat 631 i have sent you a private message but not sure if you have received it Jim.

Hi Arthur, last to run paper shop opposite Reform Chapel, was a chap called Ted, can't think of his surname, whose wife, Sylvia, died a couple of weeks ago.

Merry Xmas to all Grimesthorpians near and far.Have a good one and stay safe.Love Sheila.xx

Hi Arthur, last to run paper shop opposite Reform Chapel, was a chap called Ted, can't think of his surname, whose wife, Sylvia, died a couple of weeks ago.

Ted Huntingdon, a gentleman.

Merry Christmas & a Happy &Prosperous New Year (2013) to all Jean J xxx

---------- Post added 22-12-2012 at 15:33 ----------

The last people I remember to have the paper shop at the bottom of Wensley st was Graham Lee's grandmother Mrs Robinson & his mum. Jean J

I wish everyone a peaceful and HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. enjoy eveyone. Irene

Merry Xmas to all Grimesthorpians near and far.Have a good one and stay safe.Love Sheila.xx

-----------------

Hi shelia, If you in the Normanton pub this holiday

have a drink on me, best wishes to you and your family.

Hope you like the picture. Brianx. :partyhat::clap:

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv309/brian1941/Normantonpub-16-2012_zps277b48a2.jpg