Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

Arthur ive cut the pictures out of the star

after our steves seen them sunday i will take them to our Helen.:hihi::hihi:

I have got the proper photo it was took at rawmarsh labour club the team from the commercial tinsley

thank you arthur

LOOKS LIKE TERRY TO ME ? but could be wrong he lives at firth park these days.

Terry lives at longley hall rd.

Terry lives at longley hall rd.

he used to live on tideswell road across from Higginbottoms? another Grimesthorpe family:hihi:

Hello everyone. Our next reunion at The Ball on Upwell Street is on Friday 30th. March.

If anyone would like a signed copy of Alan Billam's book, Recollections of Grimesthorpe, £12.99, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can bring some with me.

I look forward to seeing you all again.

Regards, Ralph.

I'm sorry to hear Emily Broadhead has passed away. I'm informed the funeral is at Grenoside Crematorium, South Chapel. Wed. !4th. March at 1.00pm.

Edited by cat631

Hello everyone. Our next reunion at The Ball on Upwell Street is on Friday 30th. March.

If anyone would like a signed copy of Alan Billam's book, Recollections of Grimesthorpe, £12.99, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can bring some with me.

Regards, Ralph.

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT? HOPE TO STAY A BIT LONGER THIS TIME,,,:roll:

I'm sorry to hear Emily Broadhead has passed away. I'm informed the funeral is at Grenoside Crematorium, South Chapel. Wed. !4th. March at 1.00pm.

Yeah thats right, Thank you, I was just going to put the details on as everyone doesn't have the star anymore.

As we've been telling people the news it's interesting to hear little memories from years gone by, Grandma was a much loved respected lady.

can not make reunion as im coming to theN G on tuesday as it would cost to much to come back twice so have a good time

Regards, Ralph.

is mr Billam going I would like a signed idition? mine was bought for me and unfortunatly not signed:help:

Regards, Ralph.

I would like to reserve a copy of the book, Billam was a name from Grimesthorpe past. What time does the event start on the 30th March ?

Hello Pigeon. Alan Billam will not be attending the reunion due to holiday commitments.

Hello kbramall. It's not a formal evening, no speeches or anything so just get there to suit yourself. I hope to be there about 8. 30 pm.

Regards, Ralph.

Looking forward to the reunion.Vicky and Jackie, Ken Elliotts Daughters are hoping to be there. Ill find out for definate soon. The more the merrier .

Edited by Roveress
adding on