Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

Hi all, Grimesthorpe thread's quiet,......who's looking forward to next months get together?

Hi all, Grimesthorpe thread's quiet,......who's looking forward to next months get together?

-----------

Tis quite geotom, Roll on next month, waiting to hear what yer all got

up to.

ME ME,missed last one.

The sheffield star are doing a visit to Grimesthorpe very soon should be interesting..... watch out for saturdays star...:clap::clap:

Hi ya pigeon, the last photo' in the star, who was with your nan & granddad (my uncle Tom and auntie Lottie)was it Emily?

The sheffield star are doing a visit to Grimesthorpe very soon should be interesting..... watch out for saturdays star...:clap::clap:

img001-2.jpg

img002.jpg

anybody know this young woman

did they call her valerie i think it was took in the late 50 s

i think the baby is pigeon

Edited by awoollen

Hi ya pigeon, the last photo' in the star, who was with your nan & granddad (my uncle Tom and auntie Lottie)was it Emily?
DONT KNOW WE MAY GET SOME ANSWERS SOON WHEN ITS IN STAR... WHOS THE BIG BLOKE WITH GRANDAD AND HIS BROTHERS??? LOADS OF UNKNOWNS IN OUR FAMILY:hihi:

DONT KNOW WE MAY GET SOME ANSWERS SOON WHEN ITS IN STAR... WHOS THE BIG BLOKE WITH GRANDAD AND HIS BROTHERS??? LOADS OF UNKNOWNS IN OUR FAMILY:hihi:

Next Saturday's Star are doing the article about Grimesthorpe in the Retro feature.

Next Saturday's Star are doing the article about Grimesthorpe in the Retro feature.

Any chance someone could scan relevent parts of article & put on here for those of us not in Sheffield please?

is this the 1 you mean2007-10-0721-06-39_0002.jpg

or this2007-10-1908-18-14_0005.jpg

Edited by awoollen

is this the 1 you mean2007-10-0721-06-39_0002.jpg

or this2007-10-1908-18-14_0005.jpg

BOTH RIGHT??? BLOKE AT BACK IN ONE AND LADY IN OTHER? its not aunt Emily is it?