Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

I live on Woodspring Court, which is where the pigeon coups used to be, but I lived on Margate drive, where the Worships lived, Mrs Worship & Carl still live on Margate drive,yes years ago they did live on Grimesthorpe Rd, then I lived on Botham St, I have lived in Grimesthorpe all my life,my maiden name was Hanwell my married name is Jessop,who are you ???

was jacqeline? Hanwell married name (Holiday) lived on Cyclops st, related to you.

Yes i knew the worships my oldest son was a mate of Steven (Docker).
I knocked about with Docker for years he was a good mate when alls said and done.

was jacqeline? Hanwell married name (Holiday) lived on Cyclops st, related to you.

Yes she was my cousin,who are you?????

I live on Woodspring Court, which is where the pigeon coups used to be, but I lived on Margate drive, where the Worships lived, Mrs Worship & Carl still live on Margate drive,yes years ago they did live on Grimesthorpe Rd, then I lived on Botham St, I have lived in Grimesthorpe all my life,my maiden name was Hanwell my married name is Jessop,who are you ???
one of the Clarke clan:hihi:

Hi buck545. Please remember me to her - my name was Anne Sprague - and we were best mates at school. We both passed our 11+ but Linda went to King Egberts and I went to Grange Grammar and so we never kept in touch. I always used to call for her on my way to school in a morning and we used to walk the last 200 yards from her house together.

Hi AnnieCat Linda says thanks for your message.She remembers you well. And wants to know if you will be at the reunion on March 11th?

Tibbs you didant play when i played with you on smithis field in the 50s and 60s :huh:

Hi buck545 - I don't live in Sheffield now so can't make 11th March unfortunately but I understand there may be another get together in October so if I have enough notice of date I can make arrangements for that. Would be good to catch up in person with Linda.

Hi annieCat, sorry you can't make the reunion. There will be another around October time as they take place every 6 months or so. Keep in touch.

I spoke to David Atherton today,(ex Grimesthorpe Weslyan Reform Chapel) He would like to know if any one has any information or photographs of their pantomimes.

Hi annieCat, sorry you can't make the reunion. There will be another around October time as they take place every 6 months or so. Keep in touch.

I spoke to David Atherton today,(ex Grimesthorpe Weslyan Reform Chapel) He would like to know if any one has any information or photographs of their pantomimes.

blimey thats a blast from the past,i was in the same class as David sure i've got him on a class photo.sheila

NOWT LIKE A FEW PHOTOS MORE THE BETTER:hihi:

blimey thats a blast from the past,i was in the same class as David sure i've got him on a class photo.sheila

Should have come to Panto at Firth Park Church wi us last week Sheila, David was there doing summat technical in front of the stage :)

Should have come to Panto at Firth Park Church wi us last week Sheila, David was there doing summat technical in front of the stage :)

We used to do pantos at Grimesthorpe Rd Meths...did anybody on here go to them?