Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

as soon as i have contact and a phone number i will let you know,should have something this week

sent u pm, and also Almac

Hi buck545. Please remember me to her - my name was Anne Sprague - and we were best mates at school. We both passed our 11+ but Linda went to King Egberts and I went to Grange Grammar and so we never kept in touch. I always used to call for her on my way to school in a morning and we used to walk the last 200 yards from her house together.

Petre Street, have we all got it wrong? One of the roads and streets linking Pitsmoor to Grimesthorpe and usually pronounced, Peter Street. However, a bloke on Radio Sheffield today called it Pettrer Street. Mind you, he did sound a bit posh.

Edited by cat631

Where's all these bloody cats coming from?

No...except Valerie married John Downward who lived opposite Gleadhall's shop, and has been on a school photo on here. I lived on Margate Drive as well.

I believe that a Brian Flower lived on Margate Drive in the 50's, he maybe went to the Central Tech,any ideas on what happen to him.

Petre Street, have we all got it wrong? One of the roads and streets linking Pitsmoor to Grimesthorpe and usually pronounced, Peter Street. However, a bloke on Radio Sheffield today called it Pettrer Street. Mind you, he did sound a bit posh.

obviously not from grimesthorpe then:roll:

I believe that a Brian Flower lived on Margate Drive in the 50's, he maybe went to the Central Tech,any ideas on what happen to him.

I don't remember him, but Dommi might.

Hi Dommi, can you confirm you are getting my p.m,s cheers

Got your PM thanks Cheers

I remember a family called Flower but I will have to find out about Brian, I don't remember that name. If I find anything I will let you know. Cheers.

I remember a family called Flower but I will have to find out about Brian, I don't remember that name. If I find anything I will let you know. Cheers.

You are the one who usually knows the Prefab families Dommi.

You are the one who usually knows the Prefab families Dommi.

The name Brian Flower, or Flowers just doesn't sound familiar

Edited by DOMMI