Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

hi grimesthorpe. finally got a computer and got on this internet gizmo. i have read a lot of pages on the threads and the names that have come up have brought back many memories. i grew up on wansfell road. next door to stephen hulme, and 2 doors away from susan and carol johnson (don't know their married names) clive and wendy barstow lived at the top of the road. wendy, and her husband live opposite me in chapelton. i married linda wilson and have lived in chapeltown for 32 years. hope to see you in the ball inn 11th march

Near Valerie and Janice Duffield?

about 4 down, have you heard anything about them?

about 4 down, have you heard anything about them?

No...except Valerie married John Downward who lived opposite Gleadhall's shop, and has been on a school photo on here. I lived on Margate Drive as well.

yep that,s us steve lives in france now , i am still in sheff, any clues to who you are,? cheers

Hi Dave, I've sent you a PM, Cheers.

Hi Dave, I've sent you a PM, Cheers.

Hi Dommi, can you confirm you are getting my p.m,s cheers

hi grimesthorpe. finally got a computer and got on this internet gizmo. i have read a lot of pages on the threads and the names that have come up have brought back many memories. i grew up on wansfell road. next door to stephen hulme, and 2 doors away from susan and carol johnson (don't know their married names) clive and wendy barstow lived at the top of the road. wendy, and her husband live opposite me in chapelton. i married linda wilson and have lived in chapeltown for 32 years. hope to see you in the ball inn 11th march

Welcome to the Grimesthorpe thread buck

about time too.

look forward to seeing you at the reunion on the 11th March :thumbsup:

Edited by NETTIEJ

Hi am looking for players and managers from the ball inn fc team managed by john rogers inthe70,s, would like to arrange a reunion sometime this year

Hi Drabb

I played alongside John Rogers late 60's for both the Ball Inn and The Beehive.

In fact I was John & Ann's best man, but lost touch with them some years ago.If you can contact him, please let him know that It would be great to meet up again.

hi i am in touch with steve and he will be at the reunion on the 11th march

Hi Drabb

In fact I was John & Ann's best man, but lost touch with them some years ago.If you can contact him, please let him know that It would be great to meet up again.

as soon as i have contact and a phone number i will let you know,should have something this week

Hi buck545, did your wife Linda Wilson live on Earl Marshall Road when she went to Grimesthorpe School ?

Hi Drabb

sent u pm,,