I think his name was Harmless?

Theres always one got a daft comment! I bet he dint darts either:hihi:

Theres always one got a daft comment! I bet he dint darts either:hihi:

i did not think it was funny

he used to sit in the wellington when he had a cig it was fitted on a

small stand for him

hello uncle and number 1 cuz hows tricks not bickering are we:hihi:

Cannot remember

He lived at the bottom house on Moss St, no 26. His name was Rhodes and he lost his arms in a rolling mill accident at English Steel Corp. In the early 1960's his son, Peter, was the butcher at tho co op next door to their house.

My wife Janet Brewin lived at no 24 Moss St.

He lived at the bottom house on Moss St, no 26. His name was Rhodes and he lost his arms in a rolling mill accident at English Steel Corp. In the early 1960's his son, Peter, was the butcher at tho co op next door to their house.

My wife Janet Brewin lived at no 24 Moss St.

small world we lived at 26 moss st!!!!!

hello uncle and number 1 cuz hows tricks not bickering are we:hihi:

weerz tha bin? :huh:

small world we lived at 26 moss st!!!!!

i lived on there do you know albert smallpiece he worked at browns and was in the club most times

i lived on there do you know albert smallpiece he worked at browns and was in the club most times

no sorry the ones i remember from our yard are the Goodwins, Moffits .and mrs Brewin next door...

Hi all, just thought I'd let you know, Stuart Nowell, landlord of the Railway at Brightside, is out of hopital after having a heart attack, he's doing fine, but seems he is going to have to give pub up.

Hi all, just thought I'd let you know, Stuart Nowell, landlord of the Railway at Brightside, is out of hopital after having a heart attack, he's doing fine, but seems he is going to have to give pub up.

thats a shame its one boozer that seems to be doing alright in that multicultural area.... get well soon stuart.

thats a shame its one boozer that seems to be doing alright in that multicultural area.... get well soon stuart.

Yeah it is a shame, we like going in there cos there's never any trouble, it's a welcoming, friendly, homely atmosphere n it's lovely in the summer when you can sit outside with kids, and as Shaun says it's a decent pint. However at the end of the day you can't put a price on your health.