Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

Thats a walk in the park here John, Dor's used to do that everyday when she was working, petrol is about 12 bob a litre here and we feel we are getting ripped off, what's the price there nowadays.

Hi Skippy, Petrol here is £1.10 a litre at present for unleaded - it went up about 15p a litre since early December.

I spent 2 months in Australia 6 years ago and understand about the distances. I did my dream trip on the Indian Pacific train from Adelaide to Perth - wonderful 3 days ! Also spent a week in Sydney & week in Melbourne and 5 days in Cairns plus 4 memorable days on the Great Ocean Road . Also had a great day up in the Victoria mountains where the ski resorts are. Stayed with sister in law near Foster in Vic for rest of the time. Really enjoyed the whole trip.

All the best, John

It's surprising how many from Grimethorpe have been out here, I'm sure the people in the Victorian Alps would love the snowfalls that you''ve had, and what may be on the way according to what fell across the pond from you yesterday [uSA]

:help:
Thats a walk in the park here John, Dor's used to do that everyday when she was working, petrol is about 12 bob a litre here and we feel we are getting ripped off, what's the price there nowadays.
OVER A £1.00 A LITRE lots of people stopped smoking over here so they got to get revenue from somewere :hihi:

Hi All Just to let you all know that NETTIEJ is in hospital, she has been quite ill but seems a bit better today,as most of you know she had a kidney transplant,so we are always concerned when she gets an infection, :love:

Hi All Just to let you all know that NETTIEJ is in hospital, she has been quite ill but seems a bit better today,as most of you know she had a kidney transplant,so we are always concerned when she gets an infection, :love:

Sorry to hear this NETTIE, Get well soon, Hope you can make it to the reunion. :love: DAVE.

Hi minniej, when you see NETTYJ please give her my love and tell her to get well soon.

Neil

Give her my love Linda,what she'll do for a bit of pampering.Keep me informed.

Sheilaxx

Hi minniej, when you see NETTYJ please give her my love and tell her to get well soon.

Neil

Hi minnie, best wishes to nettyj hope she is well soon.

Good luck love take it easy we are all behind you :love::love::love:

Good luck love take it easy we are all behind you :love::love::love:

Ditto, get well soon nettiej

Ditto, get well soon nettiej

get well soon nettie good luck

Thank you all for your good wishes, I will pass them on to Nettie this afternoon,she has just sent me a text saying that all the tests she has had so far are all clear,:banana: