Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

I was thinking something like that, but not this time around George unfortunately.

ENJOYED THE VISIT made me very welcolm will call again dont forget to phone mum she is expecting a call...
you did not expect me to set my dog on you did you

thanks for calling

hi brian, i lived on winco rd of wincobank ln, & yes to both schools, my surnames highfield.

-- hi steve,h

i live next door to mick ward in cyclops in the 50/60

i didn`t do grimesthorpe jnr when i came to sheffield 4--

i went straight to owler lane, then when i left i went into

the cutlery firms.

Your name doesn`t ring a bell, i`am kirshaw but

good on faces. Ha ha,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but another Grimesthorpian has been layed to rest. My Dad was talking to someone at my nephews school and told him that Mr Todd had died, he used to be a miner who lived on Skelwith and used to have an alotment on wincobank hill. He had a daughter Janet who was in the year below geotom at school. Not sure exactly when he died but apparently the funeral has already been held.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but another Grimesthorpian has been layed to rest. My Dad was talking to someone at my nephews school and told him that Mr Todd had died, he used to be a miner who lived on Skelwith and used to have an alotment on wincobank hill. He had a daughter Janet who was in the year below geotom at school. Not sure exactly when he died but apparently the funeral has already been held.
Hi janie-m, sorry to hear about Mr Todd passing away, his first name was Clan & his wife was Freda she died a while back. When i got married we bought his mothers house off him when she died, number 10 Skelwith Rd sadly not there now and he lived in first yard on left hand side.

ENJOYED THE VISIT made me very welcolm will call again dont forget to phone mum she is expecting a call...

So whos the Clarke always trying to trace Sheffield Clarke's I was one

Back again.

theres that many on here who are you

theres that many on here who are you

Fred Clarke's son 511 Penistone rd, remember as a young lad had visiting relations around Sheffield one family lived near Bassett's by the Don ?:):)

Fred Clarke's son 511 Penistone rd, remember as a young lad had visiting relations around Sheffield one family lived near Bassett's by the Don ?:):)

Hi I'm also a Clarke, I think I'm right in saying that all the Clarke's on this site originated from Grimesthorpe, Southwell Rd, I dont know of any that went over Penistone Rd area, but I will stand being corrected. I believe our grandparents originated from Rotherham.

Hi I'm also a Clarke, I think I'm right in saying that all the Clarke's on this site originated from Grimesthorpe, Southwell Rd, I dont know of any that went over Penistone Rd area, but I will stand being corrected. I believe our grandparents originated from Rotherham.

distance means nothing to 5yr old but remember going out side Sheffield to visit Grand parents father left Sheffield for a short time to work in Leicester and return to Penistone rd that be around 37 &yes i can still remember:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I was thinking something like that, but not this time around George unfortunately.

we're over run with hotels trev soon sort summat out.xx