Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

There was someone called cornthwaite on here but maybe grimesthorpe part 1 asking about Trevor Stephens who used to live on Hunsley Street....does this person still post on here...I knew Trevor and his brother Kenneth ...in fact I knew a lot of the family going back years

I'll wish you all a merry christmas and a very happy new year while I get the chance, I'm on nights the whole of christmas :( so take care and stay safe x

There was someone called cornthwaite on here but maybe grimesthorpe part 1 asking about Trevor Stephens who used to live on Hunsley Street....does this person still post on here...I knew Trevor and his brother Kenneth ...in fact I knew a lot of the family going back years

will have a word via e mail with mr cornthwaite....:roll:

Hello there I am David Cornthwaite from Hunsley street

i,m sorry my fault i think i got the wrong person

Hi Alligin I have sent you a PM (hopefully) I'm not sure how to do it.

i,m sorry my fault i think i got the wrong person

Cant be that many Cornthwaites on Hunsley St:loopy:

Hi David.remember you're mum and dad well,Sybil and Dennis.I lived on Hunsley st opposite Targetts shop Hepplestone is the family name.

---------- Post added 26-12-2012 at 16:45 ----------

will have a word via e mail with mr cornthwaite....:roll:

Take it fridays off then,nothings been mentioned.

hi david.remember you're mum and dad well,sybil and dennis.i lived on hunsley st opposite targetts shop hepplestone is the family name.

---------- post added 26-12-2012 at 16:45 ----------

take it fridays off then,nothings been mentioned.

yes i will call in ball around 12.30 !

Wishing all who live or have lived in Grimesthorpe and hav made this thread so interesting and successful A Happy New Year, may all your dreams and wishes come true for the year ahead. Chris

I was born in Grimesthorpe on Cyclops Street but we moved up to Shiregreen in 1971 when i was 4 yrs old when they knocked all the houses down!

Can't remember much but i can remember going on the school bus that came onto our road!

---------------------

Hi ya sheffmg, Heres a picture of cyclops st, the lamp post

bottom left was Johnny Butler lived where was you in the St. :help:

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv309/brian1941/Cyclopsst-5_zps42d69d69.jpg

Wishing all who live or have lived in Grimesthorpe and hav made this thread so interesting and successful A Happy New Year, may all your dreams and wishes come true for the year ahead. Chris

:hihi::hihi::hihi:Happy New Year ........xx

Edited by sand_dollars