Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

And i think you'll find that none had any reason to not admit since all i ask is there any Clarkes you have fallen into the same trap that being in your nasty way just to attack anyone who may not agree with your chating,now on this i may be wrong but I'm pretty sure janie was one of the names that came up while back trying to get false thread replys to boost up numbers

May I suggest that you go back and look at P42 post no. 834 Page 44 Post 874. We did reply to you ,but at that moment in time noone was doing the family tree.

Hello Gemini. The grave yard records and location maps for St. Thomas's are kept in Sheffield Archive on Shoreham Street.

Thanks for that Cat, is it possilbe to get to them on line?

May I suggest that you go back and look at P42 post no. 834 Page 44 Post 874. We did reply to you ,but at that moment in time noone was doing the family tree.

yes did get that one but can understand why no one knew the family only there for 100yrs with lots of relations around Sheffield:suspect::suspect:

yes did get that one but can understand why no one knew the family only there for 100yrs with lots of relations around Sheffield:suspect::suspect:

Why all this squabbling, yes sometimes this thread is chat between Grimestorpe ex pats but most of the time expats post interesting memories of the times they spent living in Grimesthorpe. What I say is live and let live and keep tuned to this thread as it is the only way to keep in touch with the people and friends who made such an impact on the early of all of our lives and I am sure that living in such a close knit and happy community has helped to shape the adults that we now are. Let's keep this thread going even if sometimes it is chit chat between life long friends.

Why all this squabbling, yes sometimes this thread is chat between Grimestorpe ex pats but most of the time expats post interesting memories of the times they spent living in Grimesthorpe. What I say is live and let live and keep tuned to this thread as it is the only way to keep in touch with the people and friends who made such an impact on the early of all of our lives and I am sure that living in such a close knit and happy community has helped to shape the adults that we now are. Let's keep this thread going even if sometimes it is chit chat between life long friends.

You're quite right for me it was just that Some Grimesthorpe's jumped down my throat when I asked the question "why is there a different set set of rules for this thread"to me it seem i was being told you MUST love us regardless,now i will say two things first I have many times had my replys scrubed for very light infraction of rules but thats ok IF its the same for every one, now #2 I fimly believe your Chat Club is O.K I'm just not sure expats &history(I once had my reply scrubed for not being strick Sheffield) is the right place for 90% of the replys so instead you should get on to S.F to find the right place for your club:|:|:|

Hi Pat,

I remember that the house on the corner of Botham St. and Carlisle Rd. used to be a shop at one time. The back door would have been in your yard. I remember going there when I was little. Can you remember the name of the people that owned it? Was it Drabble?

Hi again Dors,

Just seen patricia grow and she says the shop you are talking about was Brants. Unfortunately pat has no computer at the minute so can't reply to you personally

Jane

Hi all,

are the dates for the reunions being adhered to, infact will another reunion take place at all due to what appears to be a lrecent lack of interest.

Hi all,

are the dates for the reunions being adhered to, infact will another reunion take place at all due to what appears to be a recent lack of interest.

Hi Allgin, it should be in September and it was suggested it be held at Chapeltown, but it was also said that a Grimesthorpe reunion should be held, in Grimesthorpe, so its open to debate.

How do i change my user name thanks

-------------

That name sounds ok to me so why change it hehe, hihi.

Hi again Dors,

Just seen patricia grow and she says the shop you are talking about was Brants. Unfortunately pat has no computer at the minute so can't reply to you personally

Jane

Thanks Jane. I remember it being Brants now. It was such a funny little shop. I can clearly remember going there when I was really young.

Thanks Jane. I remember it being Brants now. It was such a funny little shop. I can clearly remember going there when I was really young.

can remember a shop on corner called Targets think it was on Hunsley st/Bothem st junction :help:

can remember a shop on corner called Targets think it was on Hunsley st/Bothem st junction :help:

How can Hunsley St cross Botham St, they run parallel with one another?