Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

Try my best J but don't know what might be planned yet it's our barbie's birthday the 30th.x

Take her down we can have a double whammy:hihi:ohhh and dont forget Ken:thumbsup:

Take her down we can have a double whammy:hihi:ohhh and dont forget Ken:thumbsup:

Keep up Pigeon,Barbie dumped Ken a few years ago.:hihi:

Hallo brian i did say in my last post on the right walking up cyclops st, the marples was next door but one from us next door to the wheelans.

-----------

Hi ya warday, i notice you were a milk man, did you deliver my

mums milk on 32/33 cyclops.

anyway did you ever go to the bonefire on the tip ( cyclpos st ).

Keep up Pigeon,Barbie dumped Ken a few years ago.:hihi:

Gerrawaywithisen whos tha kidding::love:

Ah thats right Chris. Our Terry told me when I showed him the

photo, then I forgot when I came to post it lol

I knew Mick and Richard Dubik, not seen them for years, does anyone still see them ?

I knew Mick and Richard Dubik, not seen them for years, does anyone still see them ?

They're still around, Richard emigrated to Australia but came back a couple of years ago, they couldn't settle unfortunatley,

Gerrawaywithisen whos tha kidding::love:

Hope you will be pleased with this info pigeon,apparently ken had a makeover in 2006 and their back together.can't believe i've just googled that must get out more.:hihi::loopy:

Hope you will be pleased with this info pigeon,apparently ken had a makeover in 2006 and their back together.can't believe i've just googled that must get out more.:hihi::loopy:

yeah me too! thanks for the info it may come in handy one day at ring o bells quiz night :hihi::hihi: I know its early but hope you all have a:clap: >>GREAT CHRISTMAS<< :clap:

They're still around, Richard emigrated to Australia but came back a couple of years ago, they couldn't settle unfortunatley,

Wow I didn't know that ! Would love to know how they are getting on,:) I often think about them and wonder what they'r up to

It's great to know we can count on you to keep us up to date

with the important stuff eh Sheila :hihi:

It's great to know we can count on you to keep us up to date

with the important stuff eh Sheila :hihi:

And if mi memory serves me right J,she had a fling wi someone called Bruce or something like that.

And if mi memory serves me right J,she had a fling wi someone called Bruce or something like that.

Hope your Barb gives you a crack for telling her secrets :hihi: