Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

Does anyone know any good books about grimesthorpe

none seem to have been printed i have tried every where.

Hi ladies we have decided our Christmas Meal will be Thursday 8th December at The Masons Arms Thorpe Hesley I think I've got everybody whose joining us but if there's anyone else please let me know as soon as possible so I can get a menu to you.

Cheers Chris.

I will be there. Whoo hoo.

I will be there. Whoo hoo.

You've got to come your driving the coach :)

Hi ladies we have decided our Christmas Meal will be Thursday 8th December at The Masons Arms Thorpe Hesley I think I've got everybody whose joining us but if there's anyone else please let me know as soon as possible so I can get a menu to you.

Cheers Chris.

What! food, drink and good company :huh:

Oh Go On Then :hihi::partyhat:

what a good send off 4 frank wood rip pal sleep tight

Hi kevinbroad - Sorry to read about your friends passing. - I am wondering if you read my earlier #4136 post to you? I would be curious to know if there is any connection. - fleetwood

I was in town yesterday and called in Cavells ( Old Blue Bell ?) on High St, saw an old Grimesthorpe lad, an old mate of 'southweller's'..Harry Briggs, used to live on Addsetts St.

I lived in the same yard as Harry Briggs. I am older than him and left Grimesthorpe aged 14. He may not remember me, but I used to push him around the yard in his 'Jeep' pedal car. It was green with the white circle and star of the U.S. Army on the bonnet (or hood in US speak).

Peter.

Thanks mrsJDS I got your PM, I sent PM hope you recieved it? Thanks for taking the time. fleetwood

Thanks mrsJDS I got your PM, I sent PM hope you recieved it? Thanks for taking the time. fleetwood

Your welcome.....

Hi kevinbroad - Sorry to read about your friends passing. - I am wondering if you read my earlier #4136 post to you? I would be curious to know if there is any connection. - fleetwood

its Kev Broadbent I think so you may be looking in the wrong direction??

its Kev Broadbent I think so you may be looking in the wrong direction??

Hi pigeon - Thanks once again. fleetwood