Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

had a good day out at whitby yesterday with a trip organised by steve at the sheffield arms :hihi:

had a good day out at whitby yesterday with a trip organised by steve at the sheffield arms :hihi:

should have put on here i would have gone :mad:

hi all i hope everyones ok

:hihi:well I am:hihi: dont get on here to often these days...

Hi just thought i would join in the thread of things here at sunny Grimesthorpe. Things have changed slightly round here from when i was a youngster on cookies fields. Playing on head stones in the cemetry. You knew everybody on the street proper little village it was. The corner shop it was the owners before Hilda ran it that commited suicide he hung himself from the landing banister. Does any one know when the next reunion is? Will it be Ball Inn again?

Hi just thought i would join in the thread of things here at sunny Grimesthorpe. Things have changed slightly round here from when i was a youngster on cookies fields. Playing on head stones in the cemetry. You knew everybody on the street proper little village it was. The corner shop it was the owners before Hilda ran it that commited suicide he hung himself from the landing banister. Does any one know when the next reunion is? Will it be Ball Inn again?

Hi jrts and welcome to the Grimesthorpe thread

There should be a reunion coming up sometime

in October.

Im sure you will see posts soon asking when is a

good time for everyone

It usually is in the Ball although last time we

travelled far afield to Chapeltown and had a great time.

Hi jrts and welcome to the Grimesthorpe thread

There should be a reunion coming up sometime

in October.

Im sure you will see posts soon asking when is a

good time for everyone

It usually is in the Ball although last time we

travelled far afield to Chapeltown and had a great time.

While we are talking reunions etc are we ladies up for a Christmas do again this year ? get back to me please anyone up for it and I'll sort out something, if anyone would like to suggest where to go this time chuck your ideas in the hat please and can I suggest 14th October for the next reunion, it's when Lukes away and I've got some respite. Cheers Chris.

While we are talking reunions etc are we ladies up for a Christmas do again this year ? get back to me please anyone up for it and I'll sort out something, if anyone would like to suggest where to go this time chuck your ideas in the hat please and can I suggest 14th October for the next reunion, it's when Lukes away and I've got some respite. Cheers Chris.

14th is good for me Chris xx

and as for Christmas Do, count me in :thumbsup::partyhat:

Im up for the reunion. Ill make sure Im not working that day, Or the day after. Count me in for Christmas too. Ill get the old grey cells working to think of somewhere to go.

i can't make the 14th got a 60th to go to.