Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

hi drabbs did you go to the reunion can you remember mick and tony martin tony joined the police and now lives in the south of france mick worked S S C well then at asda at chapeltown are you still doing joinery bye:huh::huh:

yes i went to the reunion,had a really good night met up with some old friends, will go again so hope you can make the next one,can vaguely remember the martins, am still doing the joinery but only when it suits ,byee

Blinking heck Nettie, did you have time for a slurp :-) Nice to see lots of new faces :-)

Blinking heck Nettie, did you have time for a slurp :-) Nice to see lots of new faces :-)

hahaha! You missed a good night janie

Well as you know I only drink to be sociable :hihi:

but I must admit, I did manage a few.

paying for it today though :sad:

Mind you Im sure I will recover in time for

the next one. Hope you manage to get to that one

Blimey Nettie you haven't done me any favours with those,and you're not keeping me out till three next time.:hihi:

I thought they were good.

It seems to me that whenever Im in your company,

I end up drinking much more than I should and

staying out much later than I intended

It was good though eh! Sheila :thumbsup:

I thought they were good.

It seems to me that whenever Im in your company,

I end up drinking much more than I should and

staying out much later than I intended

It was good though eh! Sheila :thumbsup:

Oi,you saying i'm a bad influence Mrs.:hihi:x

Another great night at The Ball, I always come away looking forward to the next one. Great food laid on again. Met up with Roy Butler and David Drabble, I haven't seen either of these two for many a year. Cheers Dors, without you this would have never happened.

Another great night at The Ball, I always come away looking forward to the next one. Great food laid on again. Met up with Roy Butler and David Drabble, I haven't seen either of these two for many a year. Cheers Dors, without you this would have never happened.

Dors and Skippy have been very quiet lately Dave.

Dors and Skippy have been very quiet lately Dave.

We're still watching though! Looks as if you all had a good night. The photos are great. Looks as if you had a really good turn out this time.

Life was so much better in the 'Old Days'.

(Groom) To love and to cherish, till death us do part.

(Bride) To love, cherish, and to OBEY, till death us do part.

Everyone knew their place.

Hi! CAT - have you seen Prince FAbian Lubiloff lately?

We're still watching though! Looks as if you all had a good night. The photos are great. Looks as if you had a really good turn out this time.

Was a very good night doreen,the Froggatts from botham st was there,also Joan Chamberlain,perhaps we might see you two at one of them.Hope your both well.:love:Sheilaxx

drabbs what about paul deakin do you remember him he played football with you on cookis field at the back of the prevabs bye:confused:

drabbs what about paul deakin do you remember him he played football with you on cookis field at the back of the prevabs bye:confused:

Did you live on the prefabs hehe?