Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

The name Brian Flower, or Flowers just dosen't sound familiar.

I don't remember any Brian except Brian Duty.

I don't remember any Brian except Brian Duty.

yes there was brian and his brother syd i think brian had an accident not sure about the details

yes there was brian and his brother syd i think brian had an accident not sure about the details[/QUO

Yes he did, he died aged about 19.Lived very near to Dommi.

yes there was brian and his brother syd i think brian had an accident not sure about the details[/QUO

Yes he did, he died aged about 19.Lived very near to Dommi.

i remmber now do you remember eric and pauline berry?, pauline lived near me at aston , unfortunately she died last year but eric is still around, pauline,s sons both became pro footballers.i.e= richard and chris barker,

Edited by drabb
maybe sensitive

i remmber now do you remember eric and pauline berry?, pauline lived near me at aston , unfortunately she died last year but eric is still around, pauline,s sons both became pro footballers.i.e= richard and chris barker,

No, I don't remember them.

I remember Pauline Berry, she lived either , next door, or next door but one to Robert Street on the row of prefabs set back from Margate Drive. There was a path at the top and one at the bottom, which connected them to Margate Drive. Can anyone remember the Walters family who lived on the same row as Pauline Berry, on Margate Drive? Albert and Ivy Walters, they had a son Philip, and a daughter Diane.Ivy is now 89 years old and lives three doors away from me. Sadly Albert died a few years ago, a real gentleman.

I remember Pauline Berry, she lived either , next door, or next door but one to Robert Street on the row of prefabs set back from Margate Drive. There was a path at the top and one at the bottom, which connected them to Margate Drive. Can anyone remember the Walters family who lived on the same row as Pauline Berry, on Margate Drive? Albert and Ivy Walters, they had a son Philip, and a daughter Diane.Ivy is now 89 years old and lives three doors away from me. Sadly Albert died a few years ago, a real gentleman.

I don't remember any of them. My cousins (Morley)lived on the back row of Margate Drive, as did Pat Sunderland.

can anybody remember the Worships ?

I can pigeon lived on grimesthorpe rd.

Alan and Carl still go in the Ball alan lives above the shop at the bottom of birdwell there docker passed away and i've still not seen thi walking round the dam at greasbrough, :)

I live on Woodspring Court, which is where the pigeon coups used to be, but I lived on Margate drive, where the Worships lived, Mrs Worship & Carl still live on Margate drive,yes years ago they did live on Grimesthorpe Rd, then I lived on Botham St, I have lived in Grimesthorpe all my life,my maiden name was Hanwell my married name is Jessop,who are you ???

Yes i knew the worships my oldest son was a mate of Steven (Docker).