Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

are you Marie or one of her brothers and would 2 of the brothers be nick and joth

No im not Marie or one her brothers, marie has 3 brothers--Gary--Alan & jeff. The 2 brothers you named Nick & joff & theres a third Graig (Stocks).

Hi am looking for players and managers from the ball inn fc team managed by john rogers inthe70,s, would like to arrange a reunion sometime this year

i see john penny quite a lot his wife gwen is a good freind of mine, kev chappell still goes in the arms on a friday teatime, ron willoughby moved to crystal peaks but i still see his sister from time to time, alan smith lives on sandstone he's easy to get in touch with so are gary and steve parker, cass lives on scott rd dave whitington lives on beacon and a lot of the lads still go in idsworth rd club, sam elliss is one of them, and up to last year i was still serving behind the bar at the ball....angela:)

i see john penny quite a lot his wife gwen is a good freind of mine, kev chappell still goes in the arms on a friday teatime, ron willoughby moved to crystal peaks but i still see his sister from time to time, alan smith lives on sandstone he's easy to get in touch with so are gary and steve parker, cass lives on scott rd dave whitington lives on beacon and a lot of the lads still go in idsworth rd club, sam elliss is one of them, and up to last year i was still serving behind the bar at the ball....angela:)

And we still see John & Ann Rogers, so if you want we can get in touch with them,sure John would be over the moon :hihi:

thanks for this i will try and track them down where does john live now,what number scott rd for cass, i will call inthe ball this week

And we still see John & Ann Rogers, so if you want we can get in touch with them,sure John would be over the moon :hihi:

yeh i think john lives at handsworth a lovely man please tell them dave drabble wants to get in touch, i saw john a few years ago with cass at a football match he said he had a heart bypass i think, cheers minnie

yeh i think john lives at handsworth a lovely man please tell them dave drabble wants to get in touch, i saw john a few years ago with cass at a football match he said he had a heart bypass i think, cheers minnie

Hi Dave, Do you have a younger brother, Stephen?.. Did you live on Margate Drive, about half way up on the left hand side? Cheers.

Hi Dave, Do you have a younger brother, Stephen?.. Did you live on Margate Drive, about half way up on the left hand side? Cheers.

yep that,s us steve lives in france now , i am still in sheff, any clues to who you are,? cheers

You was right becketth, panic over, He was made redundant on the Friday, signed on Tuesday, had 2 day trial for a job wed & thurs, signed off friday and starts Monday, what a relief! My days off are mine again :hihi:

Great news janie-m and congratulations on passing

your exams. Well done x

Cheers x

thanks for this i will try and track them down where does john live now,what number scott rd for cass, i will call inthe ball this week

hey up Drabb you have owt to do with the coach company?

No sorry m8 we used to live inthe prefabs, i had a brother called steve he is 4 yrs younger than me, we left and went to live in gleadless when i was 13, 50yrs ago still have great memories of the place,

will give them a ring later today, yes John has had an heart bypass & also a knee replacement, but he is okay, :hihi:

yep that,s us steve lives in france now , i am still in sheff, any clues to who you are,? cheers

Near Valerie and Janice Duffield?