Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

Was that him angela with the red feather boa round his neck.:hihi:

Yes that was him Sheila, he'd just got off his motorbike......:hihi:

Hi ya all, went to the Ball last night,(not Le Chambre), had a word with Gail, we are all set up for Friday 11th March, so see you all there.

Nice one geotom

Well I will do my very best to be there :hihi:

I lived on botham st north but our house faced into the same yard where your dad lived I remember pam she is still around she married jim stocks and vic toyne was my cousin as stated he died three years ago but still keep in touch with Norma and her daughters sharon and angie they all live at wincobank I remember bill was he mad on motor bikes and his two sisters frances and elizabeth. Was their mother irish. I lived at the top house in the corner

hi granny p; yes mum was irish but sadly she died in 1964 i was sorry to hear about vic i told my son about you. they were good times and often talk about them. it would be nice to see some old faces again ken parnell terry and mick barstow pam. but I will always remember pat boulby as you were then would be good to hear from you again.

Bill hayes.

If the 11th is a definate I'll spread the word around on my travels :-)

If the 11th is a definate I'll spread the word around on my travels :-)

just tell betty in emerdale

there is nothing to get old for dad was admitted to northern again on sunday he is getting to look old now and it is upsetting when you know you cant do anything to make him better the 11th will be ok for me i hope everyone is ok and you are feeling better jeanette and congrats linda on your new grandson our great grandson should have been born yesterday i think he is staying where it is warm see you all soon

Hi yer shelia,

if i could go back in time and all the houses were still up i would love

to wander in each house and reminis who lived in them.

What about you,

there is nothing to get old for dad was admitted to northern again on sunday he is getting to look old now and it is upsetting when you know you cant do anything to make him better the 11th will be ok for me i hope everyone is ok and you are feeling better jeanette and congrats linda on your new grandson our great grandson should have been born yesterday i think he is staying where it is warm see you all soon

Thanks Ann, we are very proud grandparents, hope your dads a lot better, give him my love,hope your great granchild will soon be here and all is well for them, take care xxx

Sorry to hear about your Dad Ann. Hope you find the strength to cope.

Thanks a lot for your good wishes. I am feeling much better thank you

and hope to continue to feel better and attend the reunion on the

11th March.

Has your great grandson arrived yet. Bet you can't wait.

Yeah it is a shame, we like going in there cos there's never any trouble, it's a welcoming, friendly, homely atmosphere n it's lovely in the summer when you can sit outside with kids, and as Shaun says it's a decent pint. However at the end of the day you can't put a price on your health.
:banana: Railways opened up again bet Geotoms happy::clap:

as far as I know it's never shut, I shall be walking down in about 20 mins, just to check if ale's OK, don't normally drink you know.. I'll keep you informed

It never shut, however after next week Shaun is redundent so their takings will be down lol, but if you know anyone who needs a really good car paint sprayer with 25 years experience, please let me know x