Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

Hi all, once again thanks go to Gail for a lovely spread which she put on for us, and thanks to all for making it another great night.

hello everybody Pat and my self had a great night it was good to meet up with old friends and make some new ones hope to see you all at the next one bye IDA

Was a good night,a VERY VERY good night.Lovely to see people i hadn't seen for 40 odd years.

Was a good night,a VERY VERY good night.Lovely to see people i hadn't seen for 40 odd years.

40 odd yrs, oooohhhhh Sheila that is old LOL xx pm me your phone no want to talk xxxx:hihi:

hi sheila glad you had a good night tried to put you on facebook but you not there give me a ring please i not got your number

hi all..had a loverly nite with loverly people and loverly friend.

hope to see you all again.. thank you ..xx

Hi all, once again thanks go to Gail for a lovely spread which she put on for us, and thanks to all for making it another great night.

Could not stay to long had to drive home but enjoyed every minute will get a cab next time.... have you seen the photo of grimesthorpe on the moss st thread?

Could not stay to long had to drive home but enjoyed every minute will get a cab next time.... have you seen the photo of grimesthorpe on the moss st thread?

Yeah it was nice to finally meet you, I'll message your Mum about not coming, it's a pity we wasn't there a bit earlier, being the family nurse does have it's disadvantages sometimes, especially when you have my Dad n Uncle doing DIY or better known as destroy it yourself :-) I know Georgie Broadhead enjoyed it.

I took a few photos but unfortunately, it will be a couple of weeks before I can post them.

Thanks from both Harry (Houlden) and meself to everyone for welcoming two newcomers with so much friendship.

Nice to put names to some of the thread names and can't wait for the 'official' fotos to appear.

Shouldn't have been surprised to find from chatting with Dave W. (Dommi) that his wife and mine (both not from Grimesthorpe) had worked together thru the 60s/70s.

Can't wait for the autumn reunion-as said before Gail did us proud. Don.

After keeping an eye on this thread for a long time, I suggested to my brother that he might like to attend the reunion, by all accounts he did and enjoyed himself. I don't think he'll mind me mentioning that while he did'nt know anybody there he did know a lot of the families that came up in conversation.

Edited by fleetwood

Thanks from both Harry (Houlden) and meself to everyone for welcoming two newcomers with so much friendship.

Nice to put names to some of the thread names and can't wait for the 'official' fotos to appear.

Shouldn't have been surprised to find from chatting with Dave W. (Dommi) that his wife and mine (both not from Grimesthorpe) had worked together thru the 60s/70s.

Sent the photo's on to Susan Don,sure she'll have something to say.Sheila.

thanks so much don for the fotos got them this morning, had to have a chuckle at them did we really look like that ???? on second thoughts dont answer that, recognised quite a few people but can you answer this for me, who is the little coloured lad??? is that mrs hawksworth on the foto with us? thanks once again take care susan xx