Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

good excuse for not clearing them Dave:hihi:

me being lazy, and not a big lover of snow, I didn't clear it away, just left it, now its started raining, my snow has gone, unlike my neighbours who were out shifting it and piling it up, their's is still there..good eh!

Hi Gary, Try to get them both to come, it would be great to see you all.
will try then i can have a few and get a lift home...:hihi::hihi:

will try then i can have a few and get a lift home...:hihi::hihi:

Yeah it will be a clarke reunion too :-) x

:clap::clap::clap:

Yeah it will be a clarke reunion too :-) x

just spoke to lady c (mother) we will be there dad too whats the date?

me being lazy, and not a big lover of snow, I didn't clear it away, just left it, now its started raining, my snow has gone, unlike my neighbours who were out shifting it and piling it up, their's is still there..good eh!

only makes it icy George when they clear it,i'm in your gang leave it alone.:hihi:

A VERY HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY MINNIEJ.XX

HAVE A LOVELY DAY.

A VERY HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY MINNIEJ.XX

HAVE A LOVELY DAY.

have a lovely day minnie , and a "very happy birthday week " lol susan xxx

Can anyone give me any information on the brunswick arms public house which was in grimesthorpe ? trying to research my family tree and believe we have family connections to this.

many thanks

Can anyone give me any information on the brunswick arms public house which was in grimesthorpe ? trying to research my family tree and believe we have family connections to this.

many thanks

Do you mean the Brunswick arms that was on Grimesthorpe rd ,if so you are better off on the Gower st pubs thread.

If that is the same Brunswick it was knocked down years ago,can remember they called the landlady Kath no surname i'm afraid.

is the reunion on the 12th march.would someone please confirm.

come on RAlph you usually confirm it.Sheilax

Do you mean the Brunswick arms that was on Grimesthorpe rd ,if so you are better off on the Gower st pubs thread.

If that is the same Brunswick it was knocked down years ago,can remember they called the landlady Kath no surname i'm afraid.

Hi Sheila, Was the Brunswick at the corner of Grimesthorpe Road and Ellesmere Road? If so this was the first pub I went in on my own under age, I was 17 at the time. See you at the reunion.

Hi Sheila, Was the Brunswick at the corner of Grimesthorpe Road and Ellesmere Road? If so this was the first pub I went in on my own under age, I was 17 at the time. See you at the reunion.

more or less Dave,going down grimesthorpe rd it was tea gardens,buckingham and then the brunswick.but it did come under grimesthorpe years ago.Sheilax