Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

Hi Geo,ask our Sue about ars.....backsides only hers was cardboard sliding down the grass on smithies field.Sheila

ooooooh you can be a bitch at times sis cant believe ya talking about my cute pert derriere on here xxx yes linda 12th fine with me xxx

:hihi:

Hi George, we used Wincobank Ln top of Rothey down to hill side, if you didn't make it on to side you went down steep bit pinching your bum cheeks and hoping you could turn right at bottom, great fun till the olduns threw ashes down, memories.

WERE THE OWD UNS NOW :huh:

Is the next reunion due in March? if so can I be the first to suggest a date, what about the 12th !!!:huh:

sure ya wont be on holiday.x

ooooooh you can be a bitch at times sis cant believe ya talking about my cute pert derriere on here xxx yes linda 12th fine with me xxx

that'll be a first,had a lot of practice to become a bitch.x

O.K. wi me Linda, :thumbsup:

And me Linda.x

sure ya wont be on holiday.x

the week after lol :hihi:

:hihi:

WERE THE OWD UNS NOW :huh:

i am sat at home any help happy new year to all

i am sat at home any help happy new year to all
WONDERED where you had gone? hows Helen and yourself if I knew were you are I would call hope alls well ....gaz

WONDERED where you had gone? hows Helen and yourself if I knew were you are I would call hope alls well ....gaz

y0u know where the cranworth hotel on fitzwilliam road i live on a culdesack round the back clarendon road 15

Happy new year to everyone,hope you all had a great christmas? This is the first chance I've had to get on computer n I've only just caught up from before christmas, phew, it's just one of the draw backs of having to work over the christmas period and being made harder with the snow!!! Hope everyone is keeping well and warm. If the 12th march is definate I'll pass it on to the others as I see them, is it in the Ball again?

Happy new year to everyone,hope you all had a great christmas? This is the first chance I've had to get on computer n I've only just caught up from before christmas, phew, it's just one of the draw backs of having to work over the christmas period and being made harder with the snow!!! Hope everyone is keeping well and warm. If the 12th march is definate I'll pass it on to the others as I see them, is it in the Ball again?

hi all got new date for op on hand its 17th feb so i will still be able to come to reunion i got intouch with eve mc allen she said she will try and get too