Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

We all love our heritage. Why do we not support our local last standing old school house? Instead i see the landlord and landlady taking insults while trying to keep the most famous public house alive whilst in a ressesion, dont forgett they are tied to a brewery enterprise inns, plese go to enterprise inns. co.uk to find out how harsh their brewery is just as punch taverns and admiral taverns. lets sort these brewers out before they kill our houses

What pub:confused:

Miller- I may have mentioned you on my first posting-but not quite worked you out, are you Alan (probably) or Neil? Or am i hopelessly in the wrong?

You're certainly not hopelessly wrong but I'm not Alan (probably):hihi:, I'm Neil. Thinking about it, the info I put in my last post could have led you to Alan or me. Alan doesn't use the forum, which is a shame as I think he could contribute quite a lot to it.

We all love our heritage. Why do we not support our local last standing old school house? Instead i see the landlord and landlady taking insults while trying to keep the most famous public house alive whilst in a ressesion, dont forgett they are tied to a brewery enterprise inns, plese go to enterprise inns. co.uk to find out how harsh their brewery is just as punch taverns and admiral taverns. lets sort these brewers out before they kill our houses

What insults??????????????????????????????

Is there anyone on here that is related to Herbert E Hensman?

Some of us do try very hard to support our "most famous public house". But it would help us so much if "THE RUDDY DOORS WERE OPEN"

Hi all, nobdy got owt to say, its gone reet quieut on web anit.

Hi all, nobdy got owt to say, its gone reet quieut on web anit.

thinking same mi sen george.

Sorry Neil (The Miller)-choice of two, so almost right. Do remember both you and Alan from Grimesthorpe Reform/Boys Brigade-along with several others. Need to dig out some old fotos over weekend and attempt to post them- still doing this with 'L' plates on though.

Edited by benbob

I passed the Reform Chapel t' other day and saw a banner about an anniversary for The Girls Brigade. Don't know when or which anniversary but I'm sure some of you will be interested.

It doesn't interest me, I was in The Brownies.

hi all i am out of hospital now back sore but op went well hope to see you soon sheila

hi all i am out of hospital now back sore but op went well hope to see you soon sheila

good news ann,i had my own good news 5years all clear.sheilax