Grateful thanks for returned purse

Nowt wrong with Muslims lol but when I was in turkey recently I heard this wailing geeeeeez Ali didn`t tell me they were automated calls to prayer I thought it was a bloody ice cream man but at 11 pm at night thought it was a bit late for them to be out .Ali laughed is ass of at me so did memett.

At eleven at night? Good Gravy, didn't think there were Adhans Called at that time of night. (anywhere in the world)

Generally, the latest you'll get Adhan (the call to prayer) called at night will be just after 9.30 pm.

Depends what part of turkey your in I was in side.So you a convert to Islam then .

At eleven at night? Good Gravy, didn't think there were Adhans Called at that time of night. (anywhere in the world)

Generally, the latest you'll get Adhan (the call to prayer) called at night will be just after 9.30 pm.

Who looks after the kids?

Depends what part of turkey your in I was in side.So you a convert to Islam then .

The pic there <<<<<<< should give you the answer to that... :wink:

And, no, the times vary, generally, only by a few minutes from city to city, so in a place like Turkey, the times would not vary by even half an hour.

The pic there <<<<<<< should give you the answer to that... :wink:

And, no, the times vary, generally, only by a few minutes from city to city, so in a place like Turkey, the times would not vary by even half an hour.

well its very small so dont know cant see it hardly or i wouldn't have asked

Who looks after the kids?

At that time of night, I should hope the little-ies would have been in bed, and asleep, for some time! :shocked:

And one is not obliged to attend the mosque for prayer, one can quite easily pray at home when the call to prayer happens. (plus you are not obliged to pray at exactly "NN:37", etc; there is a bit of leeway to pray after the call.)

You ever been to turkey I was there till 4 days ago so I should know what time it was when it shouted out .

OT:

It's good you are grateful, it's not often you get things returned to you, specially not twice in a row. Third time may not be so lucky, so watch your step blondie. :D

well its very small so dont know cant see it hardly or i wouldn't have asked

yes :) I'm wearing a hijaab in the picture, and my title says "happy hijaabi" :)

Ah ok well I have always found muslims very charming in turkey bit over friendly though .

OT:

It's good you are grateful, it's not often you get things returned to you, specially not twice in a row. Third time may not be so lucky, so watch your step blondie. :D

I am immensely grateful to the chap, for returning my purse, and wanted to express that gratitude. (And acknowledge his honesty and kindness in returning it to me)

I am certainly a blonde ( :hihi: ) and am the biggest ditz this side of Xmas! (it's not carelessness, spyro, it's pure and simple "scatterbrained-ness" )