Grateful thanks for returned purse

well, I did it again. I had a blonde moment and lost my purse, in the city centre

just like I did before. :blush:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=108835

Well, this time, as I was retracing my footsteps to see if it was found, I got a call, to say it had been handed in...

Intact!!!

Sadly, as with the lady who found my purse the time before, the gent who found it didn't leave any contact details, so all I can do is say thank you to the anonymous chap who handed it in.

I don't know if he's a forummer, but I just want to say, if he, or anyone who knows who this gent is, I offer my deepest thanks to him for the safe return of my purse.

I had a similiar experience the other week, in Matlock, Derbyshire.

Went in Somerfields, bought a Lotto scratchcard, went into a corner to do it and after doing it promptly left my wallet, complete with cash card, in the shop! :loopy:

I went back for it, and fortunately someone had handed it in! :clap:

:thumbsup: There are some top, honest people out there!

I have just had, forwarded to me, by the Star, a lovely letter from the Anonymous chap who found my purse.

It was very touching, and I know it's the genuine finder, as he mentioned, in the letter, photos of my old dog which I have in my purse, which no-one else would have known, unless they had seen the contents of the purse.

Bless him.

(PS am going to be writing to him, via the star to confirm everything was itact, and to re-state my thanks.)

You were lucky. Thank goodness for honesty.

well, I did it again. I had a blonde moment and lost my purse, in the city centre

just like I did before. :blush:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=108835

Well, this time, as I was retracing my footsteps to see if it was found, I got a call, to say it had been handed in...

Intact!!!

Sadly, as with the lady who found my purse the time before, the gent who found it didn't leave any contact details, so all I can do is say thank you to the anonymous chap who handed it in.

I don't know if he's a forummer, but I just want to say, if he, or anyone who knows who this gent is, I offer my deepest thanks to him for the safe return of my purse.

You saying blondes are thick ?????????

Looks like it. Just you try saing owt about islam though and see what happens. Seems like some are allowed to discriminate.

about what lol Islam geeeeez my mates a muslim he drinks smokes swears like a trooper and has more sex than a condom . domt bother me what they say .

No, :D I'm saying I'm a blonde, and I'm as ditzy as heck! :D

Looks like it. Just you try saing owt about islam though and see what happens. Seems like some are allowed to discriminate.

Homer's boy, Bog off ( the planet Pluto would be nice) till you can find something relevant or constructive to say.

Naturally, under the circumstances, and judging by the calibre of your track record thus far, I don't expect to see you back here.

Now, the fact that I am grateful for a returned purse supersedes anything to do with any race, religion, gender - or even hair colour for that matter, etc.

Nowt wrong with Muslims lol but when I was in turkey recently I heard this wailing geeeeeez Ali didn`t tell me they were automated calls to prayer I thought it was a bloody ice cream man but at 11 pm at night thought it was a bit late for them to be out .Ali laughed is ass of at me so did memett.