The rumour mill (ongoing)

A Sportsman has a job like no other job.

Suppose he doesn't put in the effort.

Would you sack him?

if someone dosnt pull their weight at work ,and dosnt try they get sacked -simple

Are you, i mean is it?

I think he'd be bench warming and listed for a few weeks until the next (but lower than offered already) derisory offer came in.

Are you, i mean is it?

I think he'd be bench warming and listed for a few weeks until the next (but lower than offered already) derisory offer came in.

the only way any player can leave is if the selling club want to sell, the player influences this decision, yes, but doesnt have the final say, take the man u/chris ronaldo situation for example - the player wanted to go last yr but man uts said no so he stayed (1 ace) he played pretty damn well last season for man u aswell (2nd one) he then reitterated his desire to go this summer and man u said yes, but at the right price (3rd one) then real offered man u £80m (i think we'll call that the ace of hearts lol) ... all the aces in the hand of the club ... simples :cool:

Edited by scoobydotcom
typo

Just seen on vitalfootball that we have accepted 7m for the Kyle from Spurs plus Danny Rose.

Q. Which team did Danny Rose go to on loan last season ?

clue - They Play in yellow and have a gap.

Just seen on vitalfootball that we have accepted 7m for the Kyle from Spurs plus Danny Rose.

Q. Which team did Danny Rose go to on loan last season ?

clue - They Play in yellow and have a gap.

well ive never heard of him but knowing your transfer policy this season itll probs end up being watford!!!

Ronaldo's situation was different in the fact that he wanted to move to a lesser team and clearly wasn't bothered about staying at Man U otherwise he would have said so and engineered a move

No problem, I'm awful at explaining things.

I don't think that having to stay at Man U was putting him out that much and so self motivation won't have been quite as much of a problem as putting the effort in at a Championship side instead of a Premiership side.

Although Ronaldo didn't have as good, ok phenomenal a season as the year before.

If as expected, Tudgay puts in a transfer request he has gone further in an attempt to get away than Ronaldo did, he just leaked that he wanted to go then told Man U it was all lies

the only way any player can leave is if the selling club want to sell, the player influences this decision, yes, but doesnt have the final say, take the man u/chris ronaldo situation for example - the player wanted to go last yr but man uts said no so he stayed (1 ace) he played pretty damn well last season for man u aswell (2nd one) he then reitterated his desire to go this summer and man u said yes, but at the right price (3rd one) then real offered man u £80m (i think we'll call that the ace of hearts lol) ... all the aces in the hand of the club ... simples :cool:

There's a difference between a 1 year contract and a 4 year contract though....

There's a difference between a 1 year contract and a 4 year contract though....

sure is, still the clubs decision whether to sell him or not

Until his contract runs out then Wednesday dont have to sell.

Purely on a business note Wednesday would be foolish to let the money Burnley were offering slip away.

We have seen many times in the past what happens when a player wants to leave, they ultimately do.

Until his contract runs out then Wednesday dont have to sell.

Purely on a business note Wednesday would be foolish to let the money Burnley were offering slip away.

We have seen many times in the past what happens when a player wants to leave, they ultimately do.

personally if he starts playing silly games id make him train with the kids and stick him in the reserves for a year -cant see many teams wanting a player next summer who aint played first team football for a year .