The rumour mill (ongoing)

Webber is in talks with Boro according to sky sports if he signes whats odds on him scoring against us 1st game of season?

Wouldn't bother me.

We've been carrying Webber ever since the goal he scored at Ninian Park when we gained promotion to the PL.

He's done nothing for us since IMO and we need to make way for new blood. Webber and Boro would probably suit each other....,

so your saying walker is worth more than naughton and he has only played 10games or so, sorry but thats ridiculous

Not if you have seen them play.

Walker imo has bags more potential.

Not if you have seen them play.

Walker imo has bags more potential.

the word there is potential. how you can value someone at £7mill after only about 10 games i dont know. he might look good now but let him play a season before values like that come out

the word there is potential. how you can value someone at £7mill after only about 10 games i dont know. he might look good now but let him play a season before values like that come out

True enough i suppose but i get the same feeling with Walker that most Blades had seen when Naughton first started playing.

True enough i suppose but i get the same feeling with Walker that most Blades had seen when Naughton first started playing.

and those feelings might be right in a years time but he isnt worth £7million at the moment, its debatable whether naughton is worth so much and many other players that go for ridiculous amounts. i still remember liverpool wanting to pay £6million for owen morrison when he first appeared, certainly showed he wasnt worth that after a few more games. anyway, sorry for straying off topic guys

Just found this on vital

Liverpool forward David Ngog is the latest name to be linked with a loan move to Hillsborough as the new Championship season approaches.

Owls boss Brian Laws is still on the lookout for a new striker to bolster his attacking options for the 2009-10 campaign, and has revealed that he's looking for a Premier League forward on loan.

And Ngog would fit the bill, with Reds boss Rafa Benitez willing to let the youngster go out on loan to gain some valuable first team experience.

Wednesday's Championship rivals Ipswich Town are also said to be interested in the player's services.

Laws has already been linked with West Ham's Freddie Sears, who's since moved on loan to Crystal Palace, while Everton hitman Victor Anichebe has also been linked with a switch to S6.

Anyway if Tudgay was to go i think we should go for Varney (not Reg) from Derby

and those feelings might be right in a years time but he isnt worth £7million at the moment, its debatable whether naughton is worth so much and many other players that go for ridiculous amounts. i still remember liverpool wanting to pay £6million for owen morrison when he first appeared, certainly showed he wasnt worth that after a few more games. anyway, sorry for straying off topic guys

so hold on bale went for a great sum as did walcott as did davis of villa if there worth that kyle is worth at least 7 million united yet again selling out blackie was not happy on the sky vt

so hold on bale went for a great sum as did walcott as did davis of villa if there worth that kyle is worth at least 7 million united yet again selling out blackie was not happy on the sky vt

With out a crystal ball nobody knows if it’s a good deal , will he be another Jags or a Woodhouse / Quinn or Morrison

£17m for Glen Johnson is a hell of a lot of money, he has premiership and international experience and i see no reason why Kyle Naughton can't become an England regular and even force his way into the World Cup 2010 squad, with this in mind within a couple of years Naughton could be worth £17m like Glen Johnson, if this is the case Everton have got a great deal.

£17m for Glen Johnson is a hell of a lot of money, he has premiership and international experience and i see no reason why Kyle Naughton can't become an England regular and even force his way into the World Cup 2010 squad, with this in mind within a couple of years Naughton could be worth £17m like Glen Johnson, if this is the case Everton have got a great deal.

:hihi::hihi:you know you shouldnt drink during the day mate

£17m:hihi::hihi::hihi: