The rumour mill (ongoing)

yes probably because i can't see king lasting much longer with his knees- he will take the insurance money i bet.

Kyle Walker is a centre back though, and if Spurs wanted him I would imagine it is for this position

I doubt they'd have seem him at CB though - apart from at Hull, as far as i'm aware all his appearances last season were at right back?

We wouldn't sell both anyway, that would be an incredibly stupid thing for KM/KB to do!

I doubt they'd have seem him at CB though - apart from at Hull, as far as i'm aware all his appearances last season were at right back?

It wouldn't surprise me if they knew about him before making any first team appearances at all and seen him in action in the reserves/youth teams.

By all accounts Villa have matched the figure of £7 million we deem the least we shall take for Naughton.

For my money though Walker is the most valuable so we should be thinking of £15 million for them both, just my point of view chaps.

nothing confirmed by anyone yet- reading are in for smith too so we will see where he decides to go.

Said on Sky today Reading are interested but are nowhere near the asking price

By all accounts Villa have matched the figure of £7 million we deem the least we shall take for Naughton.

For my money though Walker is the most valuable so we should be thinking of £15 million for them both, just my point of view chaps.

so your saying walker is worth more than naughton and he has only played 10games or so, sorry but thats ridiculous

Why didn't we go for Bartosz Åšlusarski when West Brom cancelled his contract the other week, he did well at Hillsborough.

Why didn't we go for Bartosz Åšlusarski when West Brom cancelled his contract the other week, he did well at Hillsborough.

i read when they cancelled it he wanted to go back to poland or whereever he was from, dont know if we offered him anything to try and get him though but yes he did well, i would of thought laws would of tried for him

i read when they cancelled it he wanted to go back to poland or whereever he was from, dont know if we offered him anything to try and get him though but yes he did well, i would of thought laws would of tried for him

There must be plenty of young strikers out there chomping at the bit striving to show what there about, i hope we find one of them because never mind what happens with Tudgay we still need a forward.

Sodjes fitness is not to be trusted, Jeffers is a goal every 200 game's, Leon Clarke blow's hot and cold erm and that's it if told Marcus decides to depart.

so your saying walker is worth more than naughton and he has only played 10games or so, sorry but thats ridiculous

Walker is a better defender, younger, and more potential.

There must be plenty of young strikers out there chomping at the bit striving to show what there about, i hope we find one of them because never mind what happens with Tudgay we still need a forward.

Sodjes fitness is not to be trusted, Jeffers is a goal every 200 game's, Leon Clarke blow's hot and cold erm and that's it if told Marcus decides to depart.

we need another striker even if Tudgay stays