The rumour mill (ongoing)

Daily Mail say, United have increased their bid for Man City striker to £2M

Newcastle have made a move for him according to SPN

remember port vale having one. dane whitehouse never played again.

for god sake think before you type.

havn't utd got one already.... has that barnsley player returned to football yet?

Anyone no situation with O Toole and Tommy Smith?

nothing confirmed by anyone yet- reading are in for smith too so we will see where he decides to go.

Darren Potter has had medical and sorted personal terms ,so hopefullt it will be completed very soon

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sportheadlines/Relieved-Owls-boss-escapes-touchline.5437867.jp

Good stuff, this might be the break Potter need's after been basicly flung all over England in the last few year's.

In my eye's he was one of our more consistent performers last season.

Good stuff, this might be the break Potter need's after been basicly flung all over England in the last few year's.

In my eye's he was one of our more consistent performers last season.

i think we will be a little over loaded with central midfielders

i think we will be a little over loaded with central midfielders

It make's a refreshing change though doesnt it having a bit of strength in depth for the first time in a while, he's probably the best centre midfielder we have considering who else play's there.

According to the highly unreliable TalkSport transfer rumours this morning, Harry Redknapp is looking at bringing both Kyle Walker AND Kyle Naughton to Spurs...!

Why would you want to sign two young right backs (as that's where they'll have seen the Kyles most).

I could see the attraction in Naughton going to Villa or Everton (as they're always up around the top, and are stable clubs), but Tottenham!

They will have seen them as a left/right back combo as thats where they played last season- I can't see it happening to be honest- you know what talksport is like but i would want upwards of £10m for them both.

They will have seen them as a left/right back combo as thats where they played last season- I can't see it happening to be honest- you know what talksport is like but i would want upwards of £10m for them both.

Kyle Walker is a centre back though, and if Spurs wanted him I would imagine it is for this position