The rumour mill (ongoing)

We haven't signed him - transfer window and all that.

Also see the phrase "according to the Daily Star" :D

Yeah but sometimes agreements are put in place where they come when its open, surely he would rather keep his options open for now?

can't see the point in either team signing anyone before the end of the season.

Micheal Gray is out for the rest of the season with an injury known as a rotator cuff tear.

According to the Owls web site: "The operation showed that Michael had torn a small muscle in his right shoulder known as the rotator cuff"

This is not a small single muscle but a serious injury to the large group of muscles which control rotation of the upper arm and as they say will take three to four months...at the very least.

Micheal Gray is out for the rest of the season with an injury known as a rotator cuff tear.

According to the Owls web site: "The operation showed that Michael had torn a small muscle in his right shoulder known as the rotator cuff"

This is not a small single muscle but a serious injury to the large group of muscles which control rotation of the upper arm and as they say will take three to four months...at the very least.

is he still under contract at wolves or is he a free agent ?

i really hope we havent agreed to sign adebola, not a signing i'd be impressed with:mad: gray has signed for us till end of the season i think, so if he doesnt get sign a new one with us he will be on a free transfer

i really hope we havent agreed to sign adebola, not a signing i'd be impressed with:mad: gray has signed for us till end of the season i think, so if he doesnt get sign a new one with us he will be on a free transfer

i dont fancy Adebola either

It's all paper talk ,,,,,,,,

Mr BENN I know your wife , she is doogel on this forum isn't she, how's she doing now? she has not posted for a while, mind you I mainly just browse myself.

Edited by tina22161

Get in ENGLAND 1-0

who scored fella?-i aint watching it

crouch mate.

Sorry first time ive been back on since i posted that they played pretty well there England, should be a good 2nd half.

I thought id post this for the laugh close game or what lol

GOAL: Poland 8-0 San Marino: Smolarek (73)