The rumour mill (ongoing)

i think ryan france is from Killamarsh

I've heard he's a Wednesayite and was on Wednesday's books at one point. I have seem him play but can't really remember him. Sounds similar to O'Connor and MacAllister. We need a more creative midfielder than another midfielder like them.

I've heard he's a Wednesayite and was on Wednesday's books at one point. I have seem him play but can't really remember him. Sounds similar to O'Connor and MacAllister. We need a more creative midfielder than another midfielder like them.

thought id help :thumbsup:

Ryan France (born 13 December 1980 in Sheffield) is a professional footballer currently playing for Hull City. His preferred position is on the right side of midfield.

France was signed for Hull City by then manager Peter Taylor on 26 September 2003 from Alfreton Town for a fee of £15,000. He had been courted by a number of league clubs but chose to remain with Alfreton until he had completed his degree at Nottingham Trent University - he is a graduate in Sport & Exercise Science and Mathematics. The day after signing for Hull, he scored on his debut (as a substitute) in a 6-1 victory over Kidderminster Harriers.

France has achieved the impressive feat of four consecutive promotions: 2001-02 and 2002-03 in non-league football with Alfreton and 2003-04 and 2004-05 with Hull City in the Football League.

In the 2006-07 season, France's versatility was demonstrated as he played in a variety of positions for City, including left-wing, right-back and central midfield. However, on Saturday 3 February 2007 in a game against West Brom, France ruptured a cruciate ligament in his left knee, ruling him out for the remainder of the season.

When France appeared for Hull City against Arsenal in the Premier League during the 2008-09 season, he joined an elite band of players to have represented the same football club in all four divisions.

France is a big fan of Yorkshire County Cricket Club and watches them regularly

why would we want to sign another target man?

why would we want to sign another target man?

how many strikers have you got at the lane ?

ward

hendo

webber

lupoli

beattie

sharp

cotterill (playing in midfield now though)

robertson

i see your point -more than enough there , thats unless Blackwell is planning a clear out in the summer

ward

hendo

webber

lupoli

beattie

sharp

cotterill (playing in midfield now though)

robertson

Robertson is playing in hungary scott.

well sharpe could go if we get the right offer and webber is out of contract, robertson isn't in contention for the first team and lupoli and beattie are both here on loan!

so when you look at it like that then yes we do need some strikers BUT- can you really see adebola scoring 10 goals in the premiership IF we go up? no way!

well sharpe could go if we get the right offer and webber is out of contract, robertson isn't in contention for the first team and lupoli and beattie are both here on loan!

so when you look at it like that then yes we do need some strikers BUT- can you really see adebola scoring 10 goals in the premiership IF we go up? no way!

no ,not in the prem -he can do a good job in the championship ,but he`s never been a premiership player.