Pub on macro st 1800s

Hi duffems,redfyre hills lad,

i know its a long time since I talked to you all but i have been rather busy and trying to get as many certs as poss before i got back to you.

I now have my grans B/C and D/C, also her marriage lines.

I have also my grandfathers B/C and D/C

I also have my G G Grandfather/Mothers marriage lines from birmingham.

I now know his name was John Snell and her name was Mary Ann Brown it also tells me both fathers names Isacc Snell and Charles Brown.

the only thing the marriage lines tell me about the ages of John and Mary are age fuul. Does that mean that they were 21 0r over, im lost again.

One question if any of you can answer it. If i wrote back to birmingham and asked for said B/C on these people on cert number??they sent me , could they find out D.O.B

and D/C for me.

Thanks in anticipation of your help once more

chunkyfunky

I think "full" will mean over 21, and someone who reads this and knows for sure will probably confirm what I have said.

Re the Birmingham Register Office, you could ring them rather than write, and, if they can help, they will say, and if not they may make suggestions. If they can find out these details, they may want you to buy more certificates!

Off hand, I cannot remember what info you already had re ages, for you can sometimes work out certain dates, at least roughly, from knowing someone's age.

Again, can't remember off hand, but did we already know the dates when your gran was married, died, or were they approx?

Anyway, glad you are still making progress, and I am sure you will get some help with your queries.

Redfyre, thanks for your help once again,will get back to you later on this. Just wanted to acknowledge that i am still keeping up with this