Children's designer clothes shop?

Well, exactly! It's the parents who get their kids hooked on designer gear. Then the parents who can't afford to buy it are pressured by their kids so they don't feel left out.

QUOTE]

Isnt this the case with everything though? There are always going to be kids whos parents have less money and cant buy their kids what others are buying theirs. I dont think though that the parents with the money to buy the designer clothes shouldnt buy them just because other parents might feel pressured to then buy them. I had designer clothes yes but i understood that if something was too expensive or there were other things money was going towards at that time then i couldnt have it.

I believe the original post was for designer clothing that doesnt have the logo plastered all over it, quality never needs to advertise its label all over the garment. My daughters have had good quality clothing that is not available in the high street chain stores, because I LIKE THEM, i like to see my kids in them and thay are different to the mass produced rubbish. They keep their shape and colour and last much longer, i can even pass them on to others for their young to get even more wear out of them.

Try doing that with a chavvy, sports soccer top or a market stall garment that falls to bits after the first wash.

Some of you are giving a dog a bad name because parents want to buy something different and a little more expensive than the norm, who is the snob? the ones trying to keep up with the jones by going to skeggy market and getting the OTT copies.

They look so sad and stupid.

Give me verbudet, pampolina, chippie, pop d api, any day

dont know of any local but try online

HELLO,

IF YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LOAN TO SOLVE YOUR FINANCIAL PROBLEM OR TO START A NEW BUSINESS, CONTACT US AT davidloanfund01@gmail.com FOR MORE INFO.I AM A BRITISH FROM UNITED KINGDOM AND MY COMPANY IS LOCATED IN INDIA.

HELLO,

IF YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LOAN TO SOLVE YOUR FINANCIAL PROBLEM OR TO START A NEW BUSINESS, CONTACT US AT davidloanfund01@gmail.com FOR MORE INFO.I AM A BRITISH FROM UNITED KINGDOM AND MY COMPANY IS LOCATED IN INDIA.

'I am a british' - love it! Ha! Of course you are :)

I was going to say TK Maxx they always have Bench clothing for children,they did have some lovely Bench jackets in not so long ago

I believe the original post was for designer clothing that doesnt have the logo plastered all over it, quality never needs to advertise its label all over the garment. My daughters have had good quality clothing that is not available in the high street chain stores, because I LIKE THEM, i like to see my kids in them and thay are different to the mass produced rubbish. They keep their shape and colour and last much longer, i can even pass them on to others for their young to get even more wear out of them.

Try doing that with a chavvy, sports soccer top or a market stall garment that falls to bits after the first wash.

Some of you are giving a dog a bad name because parents want to buy something different and a little more expensive than the norm, who is the snob? the ones trying to keep up with the jones by going to skeggy market and getting the OTT copies.

They look so sad and stupid.

Give me verbudet, pampolina, chippie, pop d api, any day

Bench!!! since when have they not had their logo splashed all over their chavvy products?????

This post is two years old!

Ps I wouldn't class bench as designer

I don't see a problem with kids having designer wear!

My little girl is 5 and has lots of lovely designer things but, on the flip side of that, she has lots of high street brands too.

Sometimes there are things I see in shops that I think she would look lovely in and I buy it whether it has the designer price tag or not!

Don't judge people because they choose to spend their OWN money on whatever they choose to.