The Inbetweeners Series 2

Anyone else excited about the new series starting on Thursday?

hey - cannot wait, love jay

looking forward to seeing loads of bumders

bumders rule

Heya people, im new here, im only 17, so go easy on me lol. I love The Inbetweeners, ive only watched 3 episodes, but my fav one is Will's Birthday, it made me laugh all the way through, and the french exchange student is soo hot, i wish he was my french exchange student. i also like the episode where they go up to london to a club, its soo funny. The Inbetweeners rock. xx

Heya people, im new here, im only 17, so go easy on me lol. I love The Inbetweeners, ive only watched 3 episodes, but my fav one is Will's Birthday, it made me laugh all the way through, and the french exchange student is soo hot, i wish he was my french exchange student. i also like the episode where they go up to london to a club, its soo funny. The Inbetweeners rock. xx

I love the programme.

It was pretty funny!! Especially when his mum gave him the crappest present ever, his face was hilarious!

I never saw the first series of this, but am loving the 2nd, I think it's the funniest thing on tv at the moment.

I ordered the dvd of the first series, and it's arrived today,...hurray!

Great programme, makes a change like a breath of fresh air.

Very entertaining.

It is so funny - actually makes me laugh out loud. It reminds me of when I was in sixth form - I wasn't in the 'it' crowd, or the nerds, or the 'hard' gang - just somewhere in between. A lot of teen dramas and programmes are about the stereotypes in high school - this is different - long may it continue!!!

It's started off a lot better than the first series (which was really funny anyway).

Really good series so far

I totally agree with Janey - it reminds me of me days at sixth. I like to think that I have grown up a bit since then, but the fact I find it so funny probably tells me I havent :thumbsup: