Mould in my flat for over 2 years

No just extracting the truth. What would you do in that situation? Sit and complain about it whilst not taking any advice and when advice comes your way ignore it and complain some more? I doubt it.

Most sensible people do something to help themselves. Having seen the filth that comes from her mouth i suspect she is little more than a child who has just realised that the world is a lot harder to live with than she first thought. If mould is her only problem she should be thanking her lucky stars not bleeting about how badly done too she is. She just needs to remember there is always someone worse off than her.

Extracting the truth? erm... no, extracting the urine, is more like it.

When I lived on Hyde Park, My Partner and the laddo were made extremely ill, as water was running down the walls and they were covered in black mould. we had to call the emergency doctor out in the middle of the night to both of them, as laddo had croup, and himself was very ill with asthma as a result of exposure to those conditions.

It was a structural fault, in the design of the system-built flats.

The conditions were totally dreadful, and the council eventually re plastered the wall, and lined it with polystyrene plasterboards, to insulate the wall, which improved the situation, profoundly.

Like the OP, we heated, and ventilated the rooms, had Bleach-washes to the walls, but the mould persisted, as it was a structural problem.

So, really, if the OP has tried all the solutions, (and I have to agree the "Bleach-wash" solution is about as much use as a chocolate fire-guard, IMO) and the mould is still persisting, and the LL is disinterested, i think the OP has every right to be "Bleating" as you so subtly put it.

I can only presume that ex-council ivory castles in Foxhill have never suffered from damp...?

Extracting the truth? erm... no, extracting the urine, is more like it.

When I lived on Hyde Park, My Partner and the laddo were made extremely ill, as water was running down the walls and they were covered in black mould. we had to call the emergency doctor out in the middle of the night to both of them, as laddo had croup, and himself was very ill with asthma as a result of exposure to those conditions.

It was a structural fault, in the design of the system-built flats.

The conditions were totally dreadful, and the council eventually re plastered the wall, and lined it with polystyrene plasterboards, to insulate the wall, which improved the situation, profoundly.

Like the OP, we heated, and ventilated the rooms, had Bleach-washes to the walls, but the mould persisted, as it was a structural problem.

So, really, if the OP has tried all the solutions, (and I have to agree the "Bleach-wash" solution is about as much use as a chocolate fire-guard, IMO) and the mould is still persisting, and the LL is disinterested, i think the OP has every right to be "Bleating" as you so subtly put it.

I can only presume that ex-council ivory castles in Foxhill have never suffered from damp...?

I cant speak for them all but our house has no damp what so ever. It is as dry as a bone and has no structural defects. However im sure if i never opened a window and insisted on using the shower, boiling kettles, drying cloths indoors then yes it would very quickly get damp. As it happens i know how to keep my home dry and damp free. People need educating as to how to keep a home damp free. Kids leaving home nowadays dont have a clue as is the case here.

The mould only appeared after she had lived there for over a year. This certainly implies there was no problem before hand even though she implies there was. Mould resistant paint looks no different to any other so how she can deduce the landlord covered up the problem is beyond me. Less moaning more action is the only remedy. If they are fitting a kitchen and bathroom in June they will decorate these rooms again so i really dont see where the OPs problem is. It wont cost her a penny yet she still bleets. Beggars belief really.

I cant speak for them all but our house has no damp what so ever. It is as dry as a bone and has no structural defects. However im sure if i never opened a window and insisted on using the shower, boiling kettles, drying cloths indoors then yes it would very quickly get damp. As it happens i know how to keep my home dry and damp free. People need educating as to how to keep a home damp free. Kids leaving home nowadays dont have a clue as is the case here.

The mould only appeared after she had lived there for over a year. This certainly implies there was no problem before hand even though she implies there was. Mould resistant paint looks no different to any other so how she can deduce the landlord covered up the problem is beyond me. Less moaning more action is the only remedy. If they are fitting a kitchen and bathroom in June they will decorate these rooms again so i really dont see where the OPs problem is. It wont cost her a penny yet she still bleets. Beggars belief really.

I reiterate:- another unnecessarily hostile post, and sanctimony, to boot, from you.

The mould may not have appeared after the year, it may have REappeared.

There's no implication there at all, just your surmising.

We had bleach washes to the damp in our flat, and the mould just kept returning, as all it was actually doing was taking the colour out of the mould, not stopping it from growing!!

I don't believe the OP IS boiling kettles 24/7, nor running the shower 24/7 either.

and not all of us can afford to be redecorating every five minutes, or running the central heating all day every day, windows open or not.

When I moved into the hovel that left me and my husband disabled, there were no signs of the penetrating damp, nor the carbon monoxide that was slowly poisoning us, effectively maiming me, and taking away from me my mobility, my home, my job and my health.

The visible flaws in the property (Missing floorboards, poor wiring, and broken window are the ones that come to mind as I type) were pointed out to the landlord on viewing, and accepting the property, and we were given an undertaking that they would be dealt with, over the next few weeks. They weren't, and we ended up being gassed by MO on top of all this.

The ITB, the Ivory Tower Brigade strike again!!

First of all im not a young dumb kid this is my second flat im 23 and have lived alone since i was 16 so i know whats what in life. And mould resistant paint is very different it looks like gloss!! So i know the difference. And i cant afford to redocrate with that all the time.

Second yes there doing kitchen and bathroom but there is mould in the bathroom, the bedroom and now the livingroom, ok get new kitchen and bathroom but the mould will come back!

And third i cant get a job while im in full time education and volunteering on evenings, i do what i can to keep it under control like iv said to you a dozen times....

I reiterate:- another unnecessarily hostile post, and sanctimony, to boot, from you.

The mould may not have appeared after the year, it may have REappeared.

There's no implication there at all, just your surmising.

We had bleach washes to the damp in our flat, and the mould just kept returning, as all it was actually doing was taking the colour out of the mould, not stopping it from growing!!

I don't believe the OP IS boiling kettles 24/7, nor running the shower 24/7 either.

and not all of us can afford to be redecorating every five minutes, or running the central heating all day every day, windows open or not.

When I moved into the hovel that left me and my husband disabled, there were no signs of the penetrating damp, nor the carbon monoxide that was slowly poisoning us, effectively maiming me, and taking away from me my mobility, my home, my job and my health.

The visible flaws in the property (Missing floorboards, poor wiring, and broken window are the ones that come to mind as I type) were pointed out to the landlord on viewing, and accepting the property, and we were given an undertaking that they would be dealt with, over the next few weeks. They weren't, and we ended up being gassed by MO on top of all this.

The ITB, the Ivory Tower Brigade strike again!!

Its all true what you say, its what iv been saying this for awhile.

Why do some people have to be nasty and insulting, im not a kid im 23 this is my second home iv lived in, iv lived alone since i was 16.

And he talks about my attitude, its him getting me mad, making out its all my fault and that im doing nothing about it, like as if im just sat on my ass with windows shut and no heating on. My windows are always open as is my heating always on.

And my landlord keeps saying something will be done but 2 years on nothing has been, its really getting me down, i do take on alot of advice but there is only so much i can do, i mean with the bleach its a joke i had a lovely red wall in my livingroom that is now half red and white. Its so sad and the amount of stuff iv lost.

Not only that mould isnt my only issues, iv had 2 attempted break ins, someone tried to steal my cctv camera from outside my front door, someone shaved my cats paw, iv had stones thrown at my windows, iv got a dozen cracks in my flat letting out alot of heat, the comunel had a fire 3 years ago that hasnt been sorted, it smells like somet died in there, the carpet is rotten and full of dog hairs and years of muck and the windows in the comunel are falling apart and rotten, 2 fans in my flat are broke, 1 in kitchen and other in bathroom, my kitchen tap is broke, all my sockets spark blue, my boiler buzz's everytime its on but alot of these wont be fixed untill june and the boiler cant be replaced and the electrics are said to be fine despite the blue sparks its really annoying!

And people like phylis are pig headed and really dont have a clue, people like him think they live in the real world huh makes me laugh.

First of all im not a young dumb kid this is my second flat im 23 and have lived alone since i was 16 so i know whats what in life. And mould resistant paint is very different it looks like gloss!! So i know the difference. And i cant afford to redocrate with that all the time.

Second yes there doing kitchen and bathroom but there is mould in the bathroom, the bedroom and now the livingroom, ok get new kitchen and bathroom but the mould will come back!

And third i cant get a job while im in full time education and volunteering on evenings, i do what i can to keep it under control like iv said to you a dozen times....

He is really pig headed and insulting, its like he's ignoring whatever i put about, how im trying to solve it myself, yet he just keeps on winding me up saying im not doing anything and that im ignoring advice.

I have someone from supporting families helping me, there trying to get me moved but it dont look positive, iv been told to bid, but i have been for a year and half and got no were!

Its horrible here im just stuck in a rut, i cant decorate i cant have things near the walls i cant even have carpets in my bedroom or livingroom cause the last 2 in bedroom ended up soaked with damp and it holds in alot of the smell, so what do i do!?

Iwish i could afford private but even on benefits the rent is far more than i can afford, so will just have to keep on bidding and hope for the best....

The clue is really in the name dear. He is very much a she.

If you think you have been there, done that and worn the t-shirt at 23 you are very much mistaken. The sooner you grow up and realise this the sooner you will realise that you can help yourself out of this situation. No more excuses just action.

You should really make you mind up about your story as well. One minute you like your flat, then next you dont like it. What is the story? Do you like it or would you rather move.

As for not being able to work whilst studying, that made me laugh. I have been there, i worked 37.5 hours a week whilst studying through 2 HNC's and a degree. So dont give me that bull.

As for mould resistant paint looking like gloss, is gloss not paint?

Get off your ar*e stop making excuses and do something for yourself. Benefits are supposed to be to aid people that cant work not people who dont want to work. There are plenty of part time jobs or full time jobs that you can do as well as studying. These will give you MONEY. The stuff the rest of us use to get things we want/need. If we all sat around and sponged from the state where would this country be?