How many times do you break wind a day?

No doubt it won't be long in coming. when it does, it is more likely to be 50, 51, 52 ...... 53. 54.

19 of this total, were done before we got up.

Blimey thats dedication I'dhave been up at 3 if our gert had done that:hihi:

Well, I'm a serious offender myself.

Can someone explain to me why I- and obviously quite a few people on here- found the whole topic so hilariously funny?

My guess is that it takes us back to childhood, when silly things like this would just cheer us up no time!

A fart, for men, is an endless joke. As an infant, child, adolecent, man, old man, it is a source of hillarity. It is the worlds OLDEST best, longest, funniest, free joke going. When men get together and fart it is the language and humour of the happiest, jolliest and funniest.

Some people may think my thoughts immature and fickle, hey, you are not the one having a good honest laugh !!!

Edited by Saddler

The total is 55 now

Very impressive:thumbsup:

I started counting today, at about 10.30 am I was up to 18, then nearly had an accident so had to really try my hardest not to trump, it could`ve got messy!:hihi:

what have you been eating? lol

The recipe for getting a double bed on your own for the night

1. Take 6 pints of a decent ale that you drank in the local pub

2. Add a decent curry, galic naan and onion bhajis

3. about 4 hours after consuming the said things you will then feel a bloating sensation in the stomach area.

Gently release the pressure by letting it out of the backpassage to ensure quantity and quality.

4. Repeat number 3 as and when required

You should after about four attempts of this be in a large double bed on your own like I was last night because my wife could not stand the stench, and she slept on the settee for the rest of the night

61 and counting

His 'skivvies' must look like a used teabag by now.:gag:

The recipe for getting a double bed on your own for the night

1. Take 6 pints of a decent ale that you drank in the local pub

2. Add a decent curry, galic naan and onion bhajis

3. about 4 hours after consuming the said things you will then feel a bloating sensation in the stomach area.

Gently release the pressure by letting it out of the backpassage to ensure quantity and quality.

4. Repeat number 3 as and when required

You should after about four attempts of this be in a large double bed on your own like I was last night because my wife could not stand the stench, and she slept on the settee for the rest of the night

Isn't this the point at which you need to fasten a breeze block to each corner of the duvet?