Is chinese food bad for cats?

Lol...of course I know it is!

But the cat doesn't seem to agree.

My boyfriend was sat eating a couple of prawn crackers and she sits on his knee staring at it.

Whilst he isn't paying attention she bats at it.

So he goes "Go on then" presuming like most other animals she didn't want to eat it and was just being a nuisance.

But no, she takes a few big bites and munches through it as he holds it.

She's now sat taking bite size amounts.

This is a one off as I'm thinking deep fried anything isn't good for us never mind the cat.

She's properly going for it though, chomping away while he holds it.

One of mine once ate the whole skin off a pineapple with every sign of enjoyment... cats love to mess with your head.

they're PRAWN crackers!

how can they resit it? it's fish!

(my beagle likes them too ;) )

I have one that goes barmy for baked beans. And used to have a moggie with a thing for salt & vinegar crisps (but only the flavouring, I'd have to hold the crisp until it was licked soggy)

My dog loves prawn crackers!!! He doesnt beg for other food but when your eating them he sits next to you and keeps looking over with his sad eyes wanting one!! We leave him a couple when weve finished!!

My ratties used to go bonkers for prawn crackers. Give them a huge one and watch them try to carry back into their lair!!! :hihi:

My ratties used to go bonkers for prawn crackers. Give them a huge one and watch them try to carry back into their lair!!! :hihi:

Yup, very funny trying to watch a rat desperately trying to fit a prawn cracker through a hammock entrance! It gets noisey with 6 of them all chomping down on them!:hihi: A rare not very healthy treat!

We used to have a cat that just went mad for processed peas! :rolleyes:

I don't usually post on here, but I just wanted to tell you about my Mitten, who used to lick the jam from jam tarts and steal your curry when you weren't looking, you had to be so vigilant when she was around!

One of my cats goes bonkers for anything 'bready' - waffles, bread, crumpets, scotch pancakes etc.. If we ever forget to shut the bread bin at night, you can bet your boots there'll be bread all over the next morning!

I don't usually post on here, but I just wanted to tell you about my Mitten, who used to lick the jam from jam tarts and steal your curry when you weren't looking, you had to be so vigilant when she was around!

Ha. I used to have a cat that would eat the remnants of my takeaway curry. Didn't seem to matter that I was vegetarian at the time. When I picked up a pizza from Pizza Hut they used to have an offer for free chicken wings. I'd get a veggie pizza and bring the chicken wings home for my cat.

The cat I have now was once caught bringing us cheese sandwiches in through the cat flap. I never did pluck up the courage to mention it to the neighbours.