Are You, Or Would You Be, A Streaker?

Technophobe!!! An idea for your birfday later this week lol. A streak along Woodseats!! Can't be any worse than being seen carrying a large piece of trellis or chasing a dog round cars in the rush hour then pretending to eat some stale chips out of a bin to get the darned thing back....

<----goes off to staple mouth together and book course of 20 sunbeds to get in decent shape for forthcoming event...

Originally posted by Ant

The todger started it. I was looking at the spots on his bum when I saw it peering at me.

You were looking at his spotty bum and saw it peering at you - that must be quite a size to have been able to see him COMING round the bend like that! :hihi:

Guest Ant
Ant: thanx gave me a giggle.

It gave me a giggle at the time, but I did have nightmares for a fortnight of it bobbing its wonky head round the bedroom door and giving me a mischievous wink.

I haven't seen him for years, so sadly I can't ask him if it's been medically tweaked.

You were looking at his spotty bum and saw it peering at you - that must be quite a size to have been able to see him COMING round the bend like that!

Well ok, I may have made that bit up because Avalon was implying was a closet shirt-lifter. (Why the sudden curiousity over my sexual bent, big fella? You like what you see, baby? ;) )

WITTY RESPONSES HERE ABOUT IT BEING MY MATE WHO HAS A SEXUAL BENT: ______________

(I feel the draught from the shutters closing on this thread :) )

I could like what i see....if i saw anything!! ;) And the comment about the spots on his bum made you look even more like a "closet shirt-lifter" :o ! What is a "sexual bent" when its at home anyway!?

I'd like to streak through the wool department in Cole Brothers.

I dont' know why.

Guest Ant

Bent n. "An inclination towards something"

Sexual bent in this case refers to sexual inclination, as opposed to my mate's todger.

I find spots on the bum fascinating. Witches have been known to utilise their spread as a divination tool. I have no desire to rodger my fellow man.

Originally posted by Ant

Bent n. "An inclination towards something"

Sexual bent in this case refers to sexual inclination, as opposed to my mate's todger.

I find spots on the bum fascinating. Witches have been known to utilise their spread as a divination tool. I have no desire to rodger my fellow man.

I see.....well actually i dont fully understand your attraction to spots on the bum...but it takes all sorts to make the world go round...

Guest Ant
it takes all sorts to make the world go round...

You said it, dude. Wise words from a black and white vampire in a monacle. :)

I did actually think about streaking at 'The Games' back in March....heeheehee!!

The crowd were counting down to the show going live on Channel 4 and as we were on the front row the notion entered my head....Wow I could strip off run out there and be on live TV and no doubt tomorrows newspapers...heeheehee!!

Thought of all the bits that would wobble and decided 'no chance' !! :hihi:

Have any forum members ever streaked, or know any close friends/family that have?

Would you streak, if so for what cause and where would you do it.

We are assuming here that you wont recieve a summons.

i would probably streak if it was for some well known worthwhile cause or charity

Have any forum members ever streaked, or know any close friends/family that have?

Would you streak, if so for what cause and where would you do it.

We are assuming here that you wont recieve a summons.

Id do it if it was worth it and i wasn,t going to get locked up,i did however see a very very nice streaker at hillsborough a couple of seasons back, the stewards took there time to cover her up thats for sure lol.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Id love to streak through Tescos on a Monday morning.!!;)